•chapter eight•

🎨

After lunch comes my favorite class, Art!

I ended up walking with Opal of all people through the hallways and talked with her.

"I just don't get why they are so hung up about that boy!" Opal complains.

"Well they think he's cute, I mean he sorta is- but they don't even know his personality!" I argue. mostly with myself on my own stand point.

"Exactly! Personality is way more entertaining than just looks!" She says, actually agreeing.

"I gotta go, but I'll talk to you later." She turns to the right side of the hallway.

Reaching my art class I stumble and drop my bag. great.

My stuff spills everywhere and what's filling up to be an art class, sees me on the floor gathering my stuff.

I blush knowing they're all are staring at me and quickly shove everything in my backpack. I will make sure to organize it later.

Our teacher has us in this unit where we bring something from home, and then we decorate it with all the tools and stuff she has here.

She is  pretty laid back, but still teaches us unique techniques and textures.

I finally manage to get to my seat. I get up again and grab my white vase I found at goodwill. I figured it would be cool to paint on.

I love the way the vase expands outwards towards the top almost begging to be filled with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I view my sketches of koi fish and smile. I look at my sketch and imagine how it will flourish once I add the paint.

The nice thing about our class is that it's an at-your-pace-class, so as soon as you walk in the door you can start, or you can be like me- spill all your stuff all over the floor and then start.

I look toward the end of the right side of my table when I recognize the familiar blonde fluffy hair.

With out realizing I compliment his work.

"Cool skateboard design." I smile at him.

"Thanks! Sick koi fish sketch." He compliments back.

"Do you skate?" I know he does, but I kinda want to talk to start a potential conversation.

"Yeah I do. Every day after school." He informs me smiling.

"Do you ever get hurt?"

"All the time." He lifts up his right arm and rolls his sleeve down to show his elbow. A big gaze wrap is covers his forearm.

"I'm guessing a bad bruise under that?"

"Worse." He chuckles.

"Yikes." yikes? Am I pulling this off or making a fool of myself!?

He moves a couple seats down so he's in front of me so we can talk better.

"Fan of koi fishes?" He asks.

"I think they're cu-"

"Class! Guess who's a new student here?!" Our art teacher cuts me off.

can this guy ever get away!

Every girl likes him. Not to mention Lili and Jamie practically praise him. He invade my neighborhood.

Now in my precious art class?

What else? History?!

I would not want another annoying guy it that class. Danny is enough to ride my blood sugar.

••••
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞