Chapter 34

This book is ending in like less than 5 chapter😭 *tear tear*
-------------------------------------------------
*Day after wedding*
Maya POV
I woke up with Josh's arms wrapped around me. At first I freaked out, but then remembered we were in a hotel. Since we can't afford or go on a honeymoon we just spent the night at a hotel. Riley and Lucas are watching the kids for us. I actually doubt we'll ever go on a honeymoon since we'll be raising 4 kids! I quickly took a shower and woke up Josh so we could go out to breakfast. We decided to go to a small cafe down the street. It was really fun to just relax, but then we had to go home and get the kids. We're actually moving today! Yes I know it's really sudden to move the day after you get married, but we are running out of time! The twins are due any day now. We arrived at Riley's and she rushed us in. Maya we have a problem the kids locked themselves in Taylor's room because they refuse to move. I groaned this is not what I needed right now. The movers are coming in 2 hours! I walked over to the door and knocked. Guys we have to go now! No! Ashlyn yelled through the door. Gavin and I aren't moving! We wanna stay here with our friends. Ashlyn Sophia and Gavin Joshua Matthews come out of that room now! Or else I'm breaking down the door and dragging you out of here. I heard a click and the kids stomped out. My two kids looked at me with pouty faces. You're a mean mom we liked you better before we had to move. They walked out with Josh and left me there breathless. I felt horrible, but I can't deal with this now. I thanked Riley as she tried to comfort a crying Taylor as I left. The car ride was silent back home and when we got to the apartment it was just awkward. I walked into Ashlyn's room and almost cried.
* LISTEN TO I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU BY HANNAH MONTANA WHILE READING*
The room was empty except for Ashlyn standing in the middle of it. She took my hand and I smiled this is where you grew up princess. She nodded yes, but now we can start a new chapter. We walked out into the living room where Josh and Gavin were waiting as the movers carried everything away. I looked at the tiny apartment remembering everything. When we first got there and all the stupid fights Josh and I had. The kids spending their days playing in the living room. We walked down the hall and ran into Mrs.Bair. She had tears in her eyes knowing we were leaving. She knelt down to the kids and hugged them as they cried. Then I started crying Mrs.Bair helped Ashlyn come into this world. We stopped in the elevator and that's when I really lost it. Ashlyn was born in here and now we were leaving everything behind. Josh comforted me as we walked to the car. Of course not before saying goodbye to Antonio. We hugged thank you for everything I whispered to him. He smiled no problem come visit anytime. We went to the car and I turned around one last time and looked at the brick building. I blew a kiss to it I'll always remember you.

😭😭😭😭 oh the feels! But there's like 2ish more chapters in this book and then the epilogue and then a little later I'll start the sequel!