Chapter...29

I couldn't remember what chapter we were on😂😂 my bad. This is a VERY dramatic chapter...I think I don't know I'm writing it on the spot...😂
-------------------------------------------------
Recap: I was about to go check on Ashlyn when Josh ran out of her room. Maya Ashlyn's gone.

Maya POV
I started to laugh Josh I thought you just said Ashlyn wasn't here. He looked confused Maya that is what I said Ashlyn isn't in her room and the windows open. WHAT?! I scream loud enough for the whole building to hear. I run to the phone and call 911. They send over a patrol car immediately and I show him her picture. He says he'll do everything he can and leaves. I turn to Josh and start crying, he hugs me and strokes my hair. Gavin comes out rubbing his tired eyes. Mommy daddy you guys are too loud. I run over and pick up my not missing child. Gavin I love you don't ever forget that now please go back to bed. We called Riley and her family came. Okay Josh and I will go out and drive around. If anyone calls or Ashlyn comes back Riley and Lucas will be there. I quickly took Taylor to Gavin's room to sleep and we left. I kept praying that my little girl would be right outside and then she can come back. Please. Please. Please. I need her back.