Chapter 2

Josh POV
I woke up with Maya's little arms wrapped around my body. I smiled at how pretty she looked sleeping. I kissed her on the cheek and her eyes fluttered open. Good morning sleeping beauty. She stuck out het tongue at me, good morning bridezilla she joked pointing to my hair. I ran my hands through it what you don't like it? She laughed and grabbed my hand come on Joshie you're making me breakfast. I smiled um Maya we need to get ready for school come on I'll drive you. She pouted noooo let's just skip today and hang out. I crossed my arms Maya I'm trying to finish college so I can start a career. She groaned ugh fine I'll get dressed. I drove home real quick to get some new clothes and then came back to Maya leaning over the sink. I rushed over hey Maya what's wrong? She sighed oh I just felt like I was going to throw up, but I'm sure it's fine let's go. She grabbed my hand and we left for school.
Maya POV
Josh went home real fast to change. I sat on the couch watching tv when I felt my breakfast coming up. The bathroom was too far away so I ran to the sink ready to throw up. Except nothing came out and it started to get really hot. It's probably just one of those 24 hour bugs or something. Josh seemed worried, but I told him to just take me to school because I was okay. I met up with Riley at my locker. She smiled at me hey Maya guess what! I smirked did your cowboy do something? Riley is currently dating Lucas this kid from Texas that's why I call him cowboy. Riley shook her head no it's not that, but there's a dance coming up! I shrugged yeah so you know I hate dances. She frowned oh come on Maya! It's the spring formal you half to come! I grabbed some books and shut my locker Riley I don't half to do anything. She was about to protest when I started to feel sick again. Riley I need to go I mumbled as I ran to the bathroom. I opened a stall and this time I really did throw up. After letting that out I went over to the sink and started to clean myself up. Riley was sitting on the counter Maya go home you're obviously sick. I laughed Riley I'm fine it was just- I stopped as I got the feeling again. I ran back into the stall and threw up again. After I was done Riley grabbed my hand come on we are going to the nurses office. The nurse gave me some medicine and sent me home. I walked into the empty apartment. My mom was on a business trip in London and who knows or cares where my dad is? He left a very long time ago. I laid down on the couch and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up a few hours later to the door creaking open. I started to get scared who's there?! I grabbed the remote and held it up as a weapon. The door opened and Josh stood in the doorway looking very confused. Maya I'm not a robber I'm just a concerned boyfriend! I put down the remote oh well why are you here? Riley said you got sick so I came to check on you he explained. I nodded oh well thank you, but I'm feeling much better. He sighed Maya that's what you said earlier and then you got sent home from school. I shrugged it doesn't matter it's just a bug.
*One week later*
Josh POV
Maya is still sick! She's been doing a little better, but she throws up at least once a day. Cory and Topanga keep whispering about her. I know they are thinking something bad about her, but it can't be true. Riley and Topanga are taking her to the doctors today since her mom is far away. I really hope everything's ok with her.
Maya POV
I feel like I'm dying. I think I'd rather be dead than going through this crap. I've missed almost a week of school now and I'm so behind. I didn't feel as sick today, but I still couldn't eat a thing without throwing up. Mrs. Matthews and Riley came around 11 to take me to the doctors. I was worried what if I had cancer or something?! We arrived at the doctors and waited for about 10 minutes. I was starting to feel sick, but I just kept drinking my water to make it go away. We were brought into a small gray room with a long bed. I got up and laid on the bed it was actually quite comfortable. The doctor came in and ran some tests she was smiling the whole time. Was this lady happy that I was dying?! After she left I was given some pill that was supposed to help with my sickness. Whenever a nurse came in she was giggling or smiling at me like something good was happening. Finally an hour later the doctor came back with the stupidest grin on her face. Maya Hart congrats you're pregnant! I almost fainted right then and there I can't be pregnant I'm only 16! I grabbed her arm wait no I can't be pregnant I'm only a teenager! The doctor shrugged well there's always the option of abortion. I felt a lump in my throat, that would be horrible to kill an innocent baby. I looked over at Mrs.Matthews and Riley they were in as much shock as me. I gave a small smile um thank you, but I think I'll talk it over with my family first. We checked out and I turned to the girls. I clapped my hands well it looks like I'm going to be a mom!