Chapter 12

Josh POV
I ran back up to the apartment and pounded on the door. Maya opened it looking tired and had puffy eyes. Maya I yelled I am so sorry for doing that I'm an idiot. I tried to hug her, but she pushed me back. Josh don't I get it you had too much pressure. Just leave I can do this on my own. I put my arms down guessing that hug wouldn't happen now. Maya please just forgive me I'm sorry for what I did. It's just first I don't have a job and then I find out we're having another kid! Maya looked down Josh I think I'm going to get an abortion. I froze what Maya no! You can't! She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Josh I can't do this on my own! I'm so I'm so scared! She ran up to me and hugged me as she sobbed. I hugged tighter Maya I want to stay here with you and Ashlyn and whatever we name our other kid. I want to find a job here and have you be proud of me. I want to see our kids grow up and learn through the years. But most importantly I want to do it all with you. She looked at me and smiled Josh I love you. I love you too and we kissed long and hard. I put my arm around her come on let's go get Ashlyn and go out for dinner. Maya laughed Josh we can't afford dinner at a restaurant! I laughed oh yeah then how does PB&J sandwiches sound? She laughed sounds delicious.

IM SKIPPING AHEAD 9 MONTHS TO HAVE OUR LATEST ADDITION TO THE STORY BE BORN!!