Chapter 25

Yeah I know I'm super late I'm so sorry!
-------------------------------------------------
*4 weeks later*
Maya POV
I'm so nervous I'm going to the doctors today. They're running tests to see if I have a tumor or a baby in my stomach. I woke up Josh and I silently shuffled around the room. Neither of us really felt like talking with the day of fate ahead of us. He was taking off work just to be with me. I went to wake up the kids. Ashlyn knew sorta what was going on, but Gavin didn't. I woke Ashlyn up first. Hey princess you need to wake up for school. She immediately got up and hugged me, mommy I'll always love you. I could feel tears in my eyes, but I just kept smiling thank you Ashlyn I will too. I woke up Gavin and he just treated it like any normal day. Can you blame him he is only 3! After dropping off the kids we headed to the doctors. I turned to Josh, Josh I'm sorry that this had to happen so close to our wedding. He shook his head no no it's fine I'm just- I'm just everything I ever love seems to leave me. I didn't know what to say, but I knew how he felt. I hugged him don't worry Joshie I'll never leave you. We held each other till the nurse came over with a weird liquid in a cup. She smiled please drink all of this in the next 45 minutes. I nodded and took the drink. It looked just like my usual Starbucks shouldn't be too bad. I took one sip and almost threw up. Oh my god that tastes horrible! Josh laughed come on Maya you need to drink that for your cat-scan. I groaned fine, but you're buying me some real food after this. I took a few more sips trying my best to keep it down. Finally I finished about half of it and Josh took me out of my misery. The doctor took me back, but before I left Josh grabbed my hand. Maya wait I turned around and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. The kind we use to have before our lives took a turn for the unexpected. I pulled away and Josh smiled I love you. I giggled I know! The doctor took me back now and I couldn't sit still. My stomach was in knots and I was shaking like crazy. Just tell yourself that it's nothing. The doctors are gonna say it's a small thing that can be fixed and then I can get on with my life. I was put into the cat-scan machine trying to control my nervousness. Finally it was over and I could see the results. As I walked over to my monitor my hands shook with anticipation. Will I be happy? Will I be sad? Should I already start planning my funeral? The doctor smiled don't start planning it just yet. My cheeks blushed oops didn't realize I said that out loud. So I asked the doctor anxiously what's wrong with me? The nurse looked at the monitor and also smiled widely. Congratulations Maya you're having twins! My entire body froze I CANT HAVE 2 MORE KIDS! I said thank you and went to tell Josh the news. He instantly got up out of his chair when he saw me. Josh we're I mean I am I mean Josh it's twins. He was frozen just like me. Maya what- I stopped him don't worry we can still have the wedding and everything. He nodded and then picked me up. Maya we're having twins! I didn't realize the excitement till now. I laughed you're right we're having twins!

:) OK WAIT PLEASE DONT SCROLL PAST THIS!!
So I'm planning on writing another GMW fanfic but I need your guys help! Should I write
- A sequel to the book when the kids are older.
- A parenting project book. (You know 2 people get paired up and adopt kids all that)
- Or another suggestion that you have comment please!!