Chapter 22

Maya POV
I've been eating bacon all day this needs to stop. I don't know why I keep craving bacon all of the sudden. It's never really appealed to me before. As I chewed on my probably 100th piece of bacon Riley came in. Her smile dropped when she saw the plate of fattening food in front of me. Maya I'm on a diet you know I can't be around food like that! I shrugged sorry, but I've been eating this all day I can't help it. She gave a slight nod and then remembered what she was here for. Alright she said clapping her hands together we have a lot of work to do if this wedding is going to be in April. Which FYI is only 6 months away so let's get moving. Riley made me look through over a dozen dress catalogs before I gave in and just picked a random one. It was still pretty though I think it's my favorite one I had seen all day. I nodded okay Riley I want this one I said pointing the my gown to be. She bit her lip that's slightly over budget, but we can make it work! We went through all the other outfits, flowers, food, people anything you could imagine until Josh brought the kids home. Ashlyn ran over wanting to look at all the fairy tale like dresses. I handed her a catalog here pick out a flower girl dress that you like. She happily took the book an started to study it. I just then realized that I was still snacking on bacon. What the heck is wrong with me?! I suddenly started to hate bacon and really want some chips. Josh noticed my unusual appetite and pulled me over. Maya why do you keep craving all this junk food? I shrugged I don't know, but all I do know is that I really need some chips. Like right now I ran over to the cupboard and tore open the first bag I saw. Maya Riley yelled if you keep eating like that you won't be able to fit into the dress! I gave a thumbs up right sorry!

Yes I know this chapter sucked! I just wanted to get you caught up on some wedding festivities! I have a huge secret that I have secretly been hinting at in the last couple chapters. Has anyone guessed it? Not yet!