Chapter 6

Haha you all probably hate me for making the last chapter a cliffhanger. OH I HAVE GREAT NEWS! So my email is activated now on here so I can respond to comments now!
-------------------------------------------------
Maya POV
I waited anxiously for the nurse to tell us. It was like slow motion or something. Congratulations you're having a- wait Josh stopped her. He grabbed my hand Maya are you positive you wanna do this. I took a deep breath yes Josh I am ready for this baby. The nurse continued congrats Josh and Maya you are having a girl! I squealed with excitement and Josh smiled. He turned to me Maya this girl cannot date until she's 30. I laughed Josh she's not even born yet and you're already being overprotective. The nurse finished and we were able to leave. We got home and I pulled Josh over to the couch. Okay now that we know we're having a girl let's think of some names! I started to think oh Josh what about Raine! He rolled his eyes yeah and her middle name can be snow. I hit him on the arm oh so you have something better? He nodded eagerly yeah like Bailey! I groaned Josh that's a boys name! He nodded yeah so then all the boys will be confused and not touch her! We played with a few more names not really liking any of them. A couple hours later everyone arrived I stayed on the couch most of the time. Riley was kind enough to bring me ribs just like I wanted. After dinner I mad everyone come to the small living room. Ok everyone today Josh and I found out the gender of the baby! Everyone clapped and smiled excited about the gender. So we found out that we are having a girl! Mostly everyone was happy except for Auggie who was hoping for a boy cousin. People started to leave when Amy pulled me over. Maya I just want you to know that you can change the spelling of my name for her middle name. I just gave her a confused smile what was she talking about?! She continued. I always knew one of my grandchildren would get my middle name! I weakly nodded, I never said her middle name would be Amy. They left and so was Riley's family when Topanga pulled me over. Maya I know Topanga isn't the most common name, but I know it will make the perfect middle name for your daughter! Before I could say anything she hugged me and quickly left. After everyone left Riley texted me: Hey I know this girl will love having the middle name Riley:). I groaned and fell onto the couch. This girl doesn't even have a first name, but she has 3 middle names!
So yeah this chapter was a little short sorry! But the next chapter will probably be super long. It's going to be about them designing the nursery and getting clothes and more name fighting. Then we will skip ahead a couple months and have little ______ be born! I already have the perfect name picked out:)