Epilouge

11 years later
Maya POV
I Maya Hart am now 32 years old. I have a wonderful daughter Ashlyn. Who I had at 16 with my amazing husband Josh. She's adjusted pretty well to everything that's happened. Mom!! Ashlyn yelled Hannah's trying to take my clothes...again! No I'm not! Hannah yelled back she's just being selfish! I sighed Ashlyn and Hannah share a room. They fight ALL THE TIME. I started to cook dinner when Elliot came in his hockey uniform. Ugh geez Elliot I told you to wash that! He shrugged whatever wher- Elliot! My little bundle of joy came battling down the stairs. We had Carter 3 years after the twins were born. She jumped into the kitchen Elliot you promised to show me how to do back checking! He nodded yeah yeah I know where's Gavin? I smiled he's out with Taylor again. Both the kids made kissing noises. I laughed guys you know they're just friends! I pushed them out of the room and continued to make dinner. Riley called and asked if Carter wanted to come over and play with Devon. Riley and Lucas had Devon 2 month after I had Carter. Josh came home from work he still works as a janitor, but it helps. He kissed me Maya I love you. I smiled I love you too. Sure I may had made some mistakes in my life. Everything turned out fine and now I'm happily living with a wonderful husband and 5 great kids.

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 ILL MISS THIS BOOK SOOO MUCH!!!!!! I'm not starting the sequel till Thursday/Friday. I'll notify everyone when it comes out!

December 7th 2015- Woah it's so weird that I finished this story and wrote another one all this year! But there's no sequel. I wrote like a chapter of it and then got bored and deleted it. I doubt I'll ever make on, sorry. BUT. I did write a book called if you get lonely tonight. It's along the lines of this plot and yeah. AND I have 2 other stories that you can read that I'm really proud of! (I actually use punctuation in that one!). Thanks for reading! (And totally ignore everything after this chapter because again none of it happened.)