• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 •

°that same day,

but just a few hours later.

-

I looked at my coffee, taking small sips while I listened to the talking of the boys and Caleb. We told him about about Skyler, and he took it quite hard at first. But it just had to sink in by him, like it had to by all of us.

So now everything is all right, the six of us are just talking about our lives and what we've been up to the past few weeks.

The boys and I soon came to the conclusion that Caleb is a laid back guy with some sense of humor who loves to sleep. The six of us got along pretty well, and I get why Sky was friends with him.

It was nearly evening and Caleb was telling a story about when he fell of his skateboard, the boys listening intensely and some of them letting out small chuckles.

He helped us distracting for a bit, and it was nice.

I took a last sip, getting up to get more coffee and moved myself to the kitchen when I heard my phone. I leaned against a cupboard and looked down at the caller ID.

It was the hospital.

I immediately felt my worries slipping back, my hands beginning to shake and my eyes widening.

We visisted the hospital every day for Skyler. But there was no news yesterday, so why today?

Did something change today?

"Uh, hello? With Jonah Marais." I let out nervously, gaining the attention of the boys soon who turned around to look at me.

"Yes, hello, mister Marais. We have some news about miss. Skyler Besson. We tried to reach out for her brother, but sadly enough we couldn't get a hold of him." I nodded lightly, looking up when Corbyn slowly walked over to the kitchen, his face expression showing his confusion.

I felt myself grow impatient quickly, just wanting to know the news, and if it was good or bad.

"So what's the news? Is she okay? Did she wake up? Did something happen, or do we need to come over?" The questions slipped out of my mouth, me not having a filter. I just needed to know answers, and this lady was really taking her time with telling me.

Glancing over at him, I noticed Corbyn's eyes growing wide. He came standing next to me, the rest of the boys joining us soon enough when they all realized I was talking to the hospital, about Skyler.

"We wanted to inform you that something did happen, and we would like you to come as soon as possible. We don't know if she'll wake up today, but there's a highly chance that she will." The lady spoke softly.

I breathed out quickly, a relieved smile growing upon my face when I heard the news.

So it was good news.

I smiled.

"Thank you so so much, we will come right away." I told her before I cut the line, almost sprinting to the door to get my jacket and shoes.