• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 •

Instagram

Corbynbesson
🌎LA, California

❤305,820Corbynbesson: Everyone, meet my little sister Skyler Riley Besson

❤305,820
Corbynbesson: Everyone, meet my little sister Skyler Riley Besson. She is 17 years old and has been under the radar for a long time now for personal reasons. She moved in with the guys and I a few months ago and people started to notice her when we were outside today. And they found it necesarry to attack her with hate, rude and mean comments whenever we weren't around. Those people call themselves Limelights, but I'm sorry but how can you be a Limelight if you're purposely hurting the people we, I, love? Of course nobody of you knew that she was my sister, but that doesn't give you an escape card. Those people knew she was with the guys and I and that we knew her which basically already showed them we were all friends.

I love my sister and I don't wanna hear any more hate or rude/mean comments about her. Especially when it's about no reason at all. She means a lot to me. I mean it. And just know that if you're hurting her, you're also hurting the guys and I.

I hope you can all respect her and that you can start to appreciate, or even love her by time like we do.

I love you sis. ❤

Comments are disabled.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

Whydontwemusic
🌎LA, California

❤317,911Whydontwemusic: Skyler Riley Besson

❤317,911
Whydontwemusic: Skyler Riley Besson. Our friend but also Corbyn's little sister and youngest sibling. We have been living together for a few months now and even tho things didn't go easy between us at the very start, we really care about her. We have become pretty close over time and it hurts us that there are people out there who call themselves Limlights who were hurting her today with not having any regret. Not even in the slightest. She didn't deserve it. Not any of it. We, luckily, calmed her down through all the chaos and could get her away with some effort later on.

We get that she's a new face to all of you, but we really hope that you can welcome her with open arms into our family. She's a part of us now and we don't accept any hate towards her.

If you're hurting her, you're hurting us. Please do remember that.

- All the boys

Comments are disabled.

[~☽︎✫︎☾︎~]

This is it for this chapter, but next one will be real-life and of course a longer one.

Thank you all for the support by the way, it means a lot to me. <3

- Savannah