• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 •

"Okay, so we need to find you another job. But where and what?" Daniel asked out loud.

I sipped of my drink while making my way over to the living room where they all were seated.

"You know it has no rush, right?" I brought to their attention, taking a seat on the ground so I could easily look at all of them.

"Yes. It. Does." Corbyn argued. "You're not gonna work there anymore. Too many bad things can happen to you there. I mean, what if you're waiting for us outside because we're late and some creepy guy walks over to and harrases you." He exclaimed as the others nodded. I rolled my eyes slightly at them and sighed.

"Corbyn, guys, that has never happened before and I've been working there for three and a half months now." I told them.

"Alright, so what if we weren't there this morning with that guy, huh? Then what?" Zach asked me. I shrugged.

"Then I would've called for Kenzie and Caleb to help me out." I answered them simply. Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"Before or after your anxiety attack?" He asked me. I looked down.

"I wasn't having an anxiety attack." I mumbled.

"But you soon would've." He sighed. "I saw it in your eyes, Skyler. How much you don't want to admit it, you were scared and you were trying your best to keep your breathing at a normal pace." My fingers made its way to my ring and I slipped it of, nervously playing with it.

Why did he need to see that?

Why does he even see these kind of things by me?

Sometimes he even sees things that I don't notice myself and it's confronting. It's like I don't wanna see it, but instead he does and helps, or makes me look at it anyways.

"Skyler?" I gave Corbyn a small nod. "Do you feel safe at your work?" I shook my head lightly.

"Not always." A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. "But there's not much work I can do where my anxiety won't kick in." I grabbed my drink and took the last sip before standing up, still looking down. "I'm going to take a quick shower and draw a little." The boys sent me all a small nod and I headed upstairs.

I grabbed a random joggings and a hoodie before making my way to my bathroom. I looked at the mirror and sighed.

I really need this shower.

Scratch that.

I really need Ashley.

Jonah's pov

"So what now?" Zach sighed. "She's right. She can take her medicines but they won't guarantee her that she won't have an anxiety attack." I sighed, knowing he was right.

"I know but she can't stay working at Your Daily Coffee. She needs to find a other job if she really wants to have one." I told him.

"What kind of anxiety has she actually?" Jack asked.

"Social anxiety disorder." Both Corbyn and I answered. The four of them looked weirdly at me before Corbyn rolled his eyes at me in a playful manner, chuckling after.

"Date her already, please." I blushed a little but rolled my eyes too.

"Anyway, we should think about a job that's near by so she doesn't have to worry about meeting a bunch of new people. And where we can be close to help her out if that's needed to." I told them. Daniel nodded.