• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑺𝑰𝑿 •

A few hours later.

Around 8 p.m.

-

Corbyn's pov.

I turned my head, looking at the sleeping body beside me on her towel. I smiled, seeing my little sister so at peace with a tiny smile plastered on her face. She shifted, eventually turning to me as she opened her eyes.

"Hi," She let out quietly. "did I fall asleep again?" I laughed, nodding.

"Yes, you did." She sighed, groaning slightly after. "Hey, don't worry, at least we know you had fun today and that you feel safe, since this was your second nap here." I told her as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"I guess." I smiled and pulled her in a hug. "Can we go to the beach more often?" I chuckled, placing a gentle kiss on her forhead.

"Of course we can, little sis." She smiled, still too tired to even react to my nickname for her as she laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed her arm gently, looking up only to make eyecontact with Jonah who was softly smiling down at her. I chuckled, him being not so subtle and looked down at Sky who had fallen asleep again. "Guys?" They turned to me, smiling when their eyes landed on the sleeping blonde in my arms. "Let's head back home." The guys nodded and grabbed their stuff. I waited for someone to finish up so he could take Skyler from me, giving me time to grab my stuff too.

"Need some help?" Jonah asked after he packed his stuff. I nodded and carefully handed Sky over to him, placing her in his arms. She snuggled more into his chest, causing a soft smile to grow on Jonah's face. I smiled at the two before grabbing my stuff, noticing Jonah had already taken care of Sky's.

"Ready?" Eben turned to everyone, them nodding soon after. We headed back to the cars and put our stuff in the trunks. I opened the door for Jonah so he could place Sky in one of the backseats of Eben's car. Eben walked over to us with a blanket and gently covered her with it so she could get comfy and wouldn't get cold. I got in the backseat beside her, Eben in the driver seat again and Jonah in passenger seat, glancing over in the mirror every once in a while to check up on Skyler, making sure she's okay.

It didn't take us long or we were in our driveway again, Zach's car getting parked right next to us. I hopped outside, helping Eben with grabbing our stuff while Jonah carried the, still sleeping Skyler, inside, as Daniel opened the door for them. I placed the bags in the hallway and followed Jonah upstairs after everyone placed a gentle goodnight kiss on Sky's forhead. Jonah and I walked over to Sky's room with her still in his arms, Jonah slowly placing her down on her bed, shaking her gently after.

"Sky?" He whispered. She opened her eyes after a few seconds, looking tiredly at us.

"Mhm?" She let out after a yawn.

"We're back home, but you need to get changed." I told her softly. She sighed but nodded, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes, another yawn escaping her lips. Jonah handed her the clothes that was neatly folded on her bed and we walked out so she could get changed.

After five minutes we knocked on her door and it got opened a few seconds later, a very tired Skyler standing in front of us.

"Goodnight, Corbs." She yawned and reached out to me. I smiled and pulled her in a hug, kissing her forhead after.

"Goodnight, sis." I whispered back and pulled away as she turned to Jonah.