• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 •

I laid in my bed for hours before looking at my phone to check the time.

12 p.m.

I had around six hours of sleep. I guess I'll catch an hour of sleep later tonight before going to the-

Party.

Right, almost forgot.

But how could I?

It's making me nervous with only thinking about it.

I opened my closet, searching for something that would look good enough to go outside in.

I ended up wearing black clothes ⬇️ since I have a lot of them. Black fits my mood really well most of the time. But I'll probably buy some more colourful clothing today.

I did my hair and ignored the make-up on my desk, heading straight downstairs with my phone

"Good morning." I smiled when I saw everyone in the kitchen. Daniel chuckled.

"More like 'good afternoon'." I shrugged and jumped on the kitchen counter.

"So what's the planning for today?" I asked as Jonah handed me a cup of coffee.

"Well now you're here, we can leave in fifteen and then go to the mall first for clothing." Corbyn answered and placed his glass in the sink. "And then we can buy some things for your room." I nodded while Jack walked up to me, one hand with a plate fulled with waffles and my medicines in his other hand.

"Thanks Jack." He smiled and I took a bite of it, immediately liking it.

The next fifteen minutes consisted of me eating while listening to the boys' their conversations. Eventually they each disappeared one by one in the hall and came back with shoes on and Jack with keys in his hands.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and he smiled when he saw the amount of food I ate.

I'm eating more food, little by little. I could tell that the boys are proud of my progress.

"Well done." He threw the left overs in the trash can before helping me off the counter. As soon as my feet met with the floor, he dragged me to the front door where everyone else was waiting for me.

"Good, everyone's here." Corbyn spoke and opened the door. He waited for everyone to head out before closing the door and walking to the car with us. Jack got in the drivers seat and Jonah in the passengers. Zach held the door open for me so I could get in the backseat with him and Daniel. And Corbyn got in the seats in the middle, in front of us.

"First up, the mall."

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

I felt my hands starting to shake when we entered the mall, seeing all these people here.