• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 •

Friday

-

Skyler's pov.

I went through my closet, hoping I could at least find one bikini.

"Thank. God." I sighed out relieved and smiled at the bikini I just found. "Scratch that, thank Ashley."

If it wasn't for her than I probably wouldn't have brought make-up with me too.

I got up and threw my bikini on my bed with my small backpack.

Now only an outfit for above it.

I searched for a little and finally found one, getting dressed in it. ⬇️

 ⬇️

I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses

I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my sunglasses. I put them on and smiled a little as I watched myself in the mirror. To my luck you can't see my scars anymore from the cutting, two or three years ago.

Just a few faint lines.

I grabbed my backpack with everything in it, turning to my door once it got opened.

"You rea-" I smiled at Zach who was smiling at me. "come on, let's go. The rest is waiting for us." I nodded and followed after him, down the stairs. The boys smiled once they saw us and grabbed their stuff.

"Great, you're here." Corbyn pulled me in a side hug. "So we have two cars. Eben's, and Zach's." I nodded.

"Jack and Daniel are coming with me." Zach spoke as he grabbed his car keys.

"And Jonah and Corbyn are coming with me." Eben continued.

"So who do you wanna go with? We both have a seat left." Daniel told me.

"I'll go in Eben's car." I decided.

It wasn't that hard to decide. Jonah is in Eben's, and my brother.

"Great, well let's get going then." Jonah smiled and opened the front door, letting me walk out first before he and the boys followed me outside. I followed Jonah to Eben's car and he took a small sprint so he could open the car door for me. I laughed quietly at him but smiled, getting in the passenger seat while I could hear the rest of the boys chuckling along.