• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 •

~ Next day ~

Skyler's pov

"Can't we just do nothing all day?" I whined, laying with my stomach on the couch and sometimes letting out soft groans while slamming my face into the pillow in front of me for the hunderth time in an hour now.

Watching the boys argue about what we're gonna do today, is unexpectedly boring.

"We have been doing that for so many times." Daniel whined slightly at me.

"Yeah but I have to work tonight again." I sighed and moved my head up from my pillow. "So I gotta save some energy." The boys sighed.

"Do you really have to?" Corbyn asked me. "Yesterday was a little.....hectic. And nobody of us boys can be there with you tonight while you're working."

"I know and I'm really thankful for you guys and for what you did." I send them a soft smile. "But I don't need any of you guys to follow me around like I'm some little kid in Disney Land." I told the boys.

It's sweet that they're worried about me but I'm seventeen years old, soon in less than three months eighteen.

"Why not? I promised you that one of us would stick by your side." Jonah reminded me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Okay so what do you want to do? It's not like you can stay at the coffee shop 'till my shift ends." They raised an eyebrow at me, giving each other a look.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"I can't believe you guys." I sighed out loud as I approached their booth in the coffee shop I work at and handed them each their coffee.

Jonah and I got the boys to try different kind of coffees. It aren't really coffees, but hey. We're making progress.

"You shouldn't have underestimated us." Zach shrugged.

"That are some big words." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Skyler! Get back here and stop flirting!" Caleb shouted at me from behind the counter. I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up! One of them is my fucking brother, Cal!" I shouted back and his face expression changed in a grossed out one. "Not like that you idiot!" I sighed and turned to the boys again. "I'm sorry but I gotta go back to work." They chuckled and replied with a 'bye' before starting up a new conversation with each other.

I shoved Caleb as I got behind the counter and looked at the five goofy boys I call my friends and older brother.

I can't believe that they're seriously gonna stay here until my shift ends. They take being 'overprotective' to a whole nother level.

But it's sweet though.

"Stop drooling. There are people here who are trying to eat." I looked to the side to Caleb and chuckled.

"You're the only one eating." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"And your point is....?" I rolled my eyes playfully and made a cup of coffee for myself.

"And I wasn't drooling by the way. The blonde one on the right is my brother and the other four are just good friends of mine, plus the ones I live together with." I smiled simply and leaned against a cupboard, waiting for my coffee to be ready.