• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑾𝑶 •

°weeks later

-

Skyler's pov.
-

I sat back on Corbyn's bed, watching as he, Jonah and Zach were busy packing their stuff. 

Tomorrow was gonna be the day we were going on tour. They had to push the date back for me so I could take my time with recovering. Now it's been a week since I'm back, and the boys really can't delay the tour any longer anymore.

I leaned on the palm of my hand, my knees closely pulled against my body. A smiled a little as Zach was trying to get all his stuff in one suitcase, but he had trouble with his last hair products. I told him to just put it in a seperate bag, or in my suitcase- but the stubborn boy said he was gonna work it out.

Let's see how that's gonna work out.

I turned to Jonah and he was folding his shirts and putting them in his black suitcase. His hair was messy and some of it fell in front of his eyes when he huffed, finally closing his suitcase. I smiled softly before my eyes met Corbyn's. He looked funny at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

Seriously?

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pillow from his bed, throwing it at him and aiming for his face. Corbyn laughed and grabbed the pillow of the ground.

"You're making a mess of my room, you know?" He threw the pillow back at me as I stuck my tongue out.

"Like you don't mess up my room."

"But then it's fun." Corbyn shrugged.

"And we don't have to clean it up afterwards." Zach added. Corbyn snapped his fingers at him, agreeing. I rolled my at them, hearing soft chuckles coming from Jonah.

"You guys are unbelievable."

It took them- or actually Zach- an half hour to finally finish up while I laid on Corbyn's bed, taking a nap. I got rudely woking up though by someone tickling both my sides. I started to laugh hysterically and opened my eyes, looking directly in two piercing blue ones.

"Daniel! Dani, stop it!" I tried to get him off me, but he easily held me pinned down against the bed and just laughed. He was careful though and didn't put too much pressure on my sides since he didn't wanna hurt me on accident.

All the boys have been careful with hugging me and stuff since the day I woke up in the hospital, afraid that they're gonna do something wrong and hurt me. I told them multiple times I'm fine- but they keep on being their stubborn selves and treat me like I'm some porcelain doll.

So I guess this is quite a change.

Daniel stopped and smiled down at me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Very funny, now get off me, Seavey. You're heavy." I whined slightly. Daniel huffed and rolled his eyes as he let out a laugh. He helped me sit up and I started to blow the strands of blonde hair out of my face. I heard a chuckle and looked around, finding Jonah leaning against the doorframe. I stuck my tongue out at him and huffed, deciding to just push the hair back.

Daniel looked at Jonah and then at me, his face expression changing a little.

"I think I'm gonna go help Jack again." He walked backwards and took one last glance at Jonah, but I didn't miss the small smirk he was carrying with him before he left.

Jonah just rolled his eyes, shaking his head a little as he turned to me.

"So, ready for tomorrow?" He pushed himself off the doorframe and walked over, taking a seat next to me.