• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬 •

My breath hissed and my head shot up.

It can't be-

A part of me was afraid to look, but the other part of me was stronger, my gaze falling upon the beautiful blonde in front of me. Her curious eyes were already staring right back at me, a tiny smile plastered upon her pink, soft lips.

"Hi." She spoke quietly. A huge smile fell upon my lips and my hand- which was still holding hers- tightened its grip, afraid that if I would let go, this was all gonna be a dream.

And I couldn't bare that happening.

"Hi." I let out just as quietly and brushed a strand of hair out of her face which made her smile widen slightly.

And for a moment, it was just the two of us. It felt good, comfortable. Like nothing had ever happened.

I missed our comfortable silences.

Just seconds later though, a sob was heard. I looked up and watched Corbyn breaking down in front of me. Skyler's face turned into a frown and she tried to sit up. She winced slightly, her face expression showing us that she hurt herself doing so, but that didn't stop her anyways.

Corbyn was still holding onto her hand, so she reached hers up to earn his attention back. His glossy eyes met hers, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. He swallowed.

"A-are you real? I-is this r-real?" His voice was shaking, a sob leaving his mouth after. Skyler nodded her head softly and smiled a little.

"I am, and it is. I promise." She leaned forwards and pressed a soft kiss on his forhead. That was what it took for Corbyn to fully break down and to pull her into his arms- as far as was possible.

I let go of Sky's hand so she could hug her brother back, and got up. I wanted to stay by her side, I really did, but.....

she and Corbyn need some sibling time together.

Zach and Jack looked at me with a small nod and we walked over to Caleb to leave the room.

"Where's Dani?" I asked once I closed the door behind me.

"Getting the doctor." Jack answered. I nodded. "So? How do you feel?" He asked me.

"Happy." I let out, the word being the first thing that came to my mind. "So, so happy." Zach and Jack looked at me, and then each other and smiled.

"That's good to hear." Zach patted my back and sat down on one of the waiting chairs with Jack following him. I didn't sit down though, instead I looked inside Sky's room through the window and smiled when I saw her and Corbyn smiling at each other.

She's back into our lives again.

"You really care about her, don't you?" I flinched and my gaze turned to my side, finding Caleb standing next to me.

"Yeah, I do. I really do." He smiled and nodded, walking back to Zach and Jack. I turned to the window again, letting out a soft sigh. "I really care about her."

If she only knew.

[~☽︎✫︎☾︎~]

"Sky, you should take some rest." Corbyn told his sister for the thousanth time, but she being her stubborn self- as always- didn't agree to his 'suggestion'.

"I slept for, like, three weeks! I think I can get through another hour, Corbs." She rolled her eyes playfully with a quiet chuckle. Her voice wasn't fully used to speak after a few weeks of no talking. So it was gonna take some time before her voice would sound normal again, and for her to be able to talk more. Now she had to stop every now and then which is why Corbyn has been trying to get her to sleep for the past hour.