• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑵 •

Skyler's pov

After the boys left my room, I stayed on my bed while trying to process this all. I slowly got up and grabbed a sport legging, sweater and underwear. I grabbed my phone which I found in the charger, not remembering plugging it in. I then headed into my bathroom and took a shower while my playlist was on in the background, calming me down from everything what happened the past few days until today.

I don't know why the boys are acting different again.

Especially Corbyn.

Maybe they pity me?

Maybe they got a little scared from yesterday when they saw me in the state I was in?

Or maybe they wanna be careful since they now know about my depression and anxiety?

Either way, I hope it won't turn out bad for me. I'm ready for some happiness in my life. Even if it's just a glimpse.

I got out of my shower and wrapped myself in a white towel. I then got changed ⬇️ and put my hair in a messy bun.

(A/N This outfit without the shoes

(A/N This outfit without the shoes.)

I stopped my playlist and sat on my bed for a few minutes, debating if I would go downstairs or make a run for it. Of course I couldn't do the second option, but the open window made it tempting.

I sighed, looking down before getting up without thinking. I grabbed my phone and left my room, heading straight downstairs before I could stop myself. I took my time with the staircase but eventually almost rushed into the living room, earning the attention of the boys. I carefully made my way to the couch, looking down at the ground and found a slight corner in it. I wanted to hold my legs close to my chest but I then remembered my mom getting mad at me when I was little when I once did that on the couch. I've never done it again after that whenever I was able to sit on a couch.

I waited as the boys slowly gathered around in front of me and Jack walked out of the kitchen with a plate with food and a cup of tea in his other hand.

"T-thank you." I let out as he approached me. He smiled softly at me and nodded, placing it in front of me on the small table.

He dropped himself on the ground like the other four and carefully looked at me. I grabbed the cup of tea and held it in my hands, enjoying the warm feeling while lightly sipping on it. I looked at the boys for a little while they all watched me, not even looking away for a split second.