Chapter 3 (Edited)

TRIGGERS: MENTIONS OF DEATH!

Tubbo POV

On my 16th birthday Phil gave me the note I was given with as a baby.
"Toby here, I thought you should read this before you leave with your brothers"

I grabbed the note and read it out loud. "Dear Philza, I currently can't take care of my son. We haven't spoken in years but I felt you would be a good father I could never be. Toby is my sons name he is currently 1 year old and was born December 23rd 2003. His Ram horns just started growing they will take a bit to actually grow and won't be fully developed until he is an adult. I hope you can better support him than I can. Toby's father" I looked up at Phil and started crying "So he loved me just he couldn't afford me?"
After Me, Tommy and Wilbur left to start over like Alex had. We found some land but Tommy,and Wilbur had the great idea to make a country! But Well- it was on the land Dream had. He Said No Country's but we wanted land to do anything and Not be pushed around.

Dream was at the walls Shouting at Wilbur... He was Pissed... I looked over at Tommy lightly smiling.

"Fine if you won't surrender and Won't Abandon Your Country that's fine with me! ILL TAKE IT MYSELF!" Dream Shouted then Putting a button on the ground and hitting it.

"RUN" Wilbur Yelled as TNT Started Exploding.
We all started Running, Tommy was in the front and Eret and Fundy were in the back.

"Eret Come On to the Bunker I made!" Tommy Shouted from ahead of us.

Once we made it We started Talking About Plans. We needed this country.

"Tommy... What If it all fails and We never get this country what do you think will happen...." I Put in the conversation..

"Tubbo Don't Think of the bad things. It may be Tough but we can win this!" Tommy Exclaimed.

We got back up and Went back to where Dream was.

"Well What do you say Surrender And Give the land to us?"

"Never Dream!" Wilbur Shouted.

He then agreed to Start the Main part of the war tomorrow not excited for that...

I couldn't Sleep Well that night. I was Hoping for the best but it was Dream No one had really ever stopped him ever.

The Next Morning Eret Said he had found the final Control Room. It was a long Staircase Down. But we finally got there.

"Here it is Boys the Final Control Room!" Eret Guided us in.

I went in my chest and there was nothing in it.

"Guys there's nothing in the chests..."

I looked over at Eret as he pushed the Button. The Dream team Plus Punz came out and Started To Hit us. Next thing I knew I died.. then I respawned. One Death on My Belt now....

"ERET YOU WERE THE TRAITOR!" Wilbur Yelled

Eret walked over "Down with the revolution boys, it was never meant to be!"

"Eret I mean this in the Nicest way possible.. you fucked Up" Tommy Said in Erets face Really angry.

Eret Laughed and Walked over to Dream. Dream Pulled his Mask up a little bit so you could see his mouth and said right to us...

"L'manburg I have a Deal for you! If Tommy wins in a Duel with me You get your independence. But if not and I win you will never get your independence"

Tommy walked over To where Dream was and took out his bow. He looked over at us and we smiled. We want our independence come on Tommy...

"10,9,8,7" They started walking Back
"6,5,4,3,2,1 Shoot!" Then they Shot.. Tommy missed and Dream Hit.. Tommy Lost another Life.... He only had one to go..

"NOOO TOMMY!" I screamed. I fell to the ground Crying. We spent so much work already Trying to get our independence and we lost...

After Tommy got To us again, We all started walking back to the van but Tommy stayed.

After 10 Mins Tommy walked back over Smiling. Dream was Behind.

"Tommy Gave Me the Discs for Your Independence" He Showed us Cat and Mellohi, Tommys most Prized Processions.

"You actually Gave him the Discs...." Wilbur walked over to Him and Hugged Tommy.

Fundy Went over and Hugged Tommy too. Ofc I went over and Joined them too.

We Hopped On to the Van, and Wilbur took out The Independence book. I looked over at Him to see him Writing. He looked over at Dream who was by the Walls "YOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOY!"

We all started Laughing. Dream and Everyone else started to walk away. I saw Eret Stand there for a Minute then Walk away after.

We all Hopped Down and Smiled. We won our Independence We were Free!

858 Words.

I know this isn't The whole thing and it doesn't include the Disc war before this but meh lol.

Idk what I'll do next but I think I'll just do the Election!

Questions and Comments!