Chapter 17

Ok I'm really sorry it's been over a month of not posting, I've been in an huge Writers block for this story- Uhh and I kinda forgot about this story a bit-
______
Tubbo Pov

I was helping Ranboo find a spot to put technos weapons. We Put them in A secret Chest In Ranboos House. We then Walked out As it started Snowing?!

"Snow!" I smiled. I was wearing my Red sweater I made. Me and Ranboo Walked On the Prime path for a Bit just chilling around. Then I got a Message to go back to L'manburg...

We walked back and There was Technoblade.... the person on the wanted posters wait- I can't believe my eyes...

"Tommy....?!" Ranboo Exclaimed

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I Blurted out.

Connor Looked so annoyed being tied up by Tommy and Techno..

"No this Little Mole Escaped that Hell hole you put him in and Now lives with me"

They forced us into the deal of Technos Weapons for Connor to be free. Ranboo went and Grabbed it as I just looked at Tommy.

"Hey I-"

"Don't talk to me Tubbo"

"Ok Sorry-" I grunted. I looked over to see Ranboo With the Weapons . I untied Connor as Ranboo gave the weapons to Techno.

"Hope You have Fun with Techno.. Tommy.." I mumbled as A tear went down my face. Tommy and Techno ran off laughing.

"So much for Tommy being my best friend.." I Sighed

"Just Give him time Tubbo you Exiled him.. You will be friends again soon... Just give time" Ranboo Told me.

"Yeah your right... thanks Ranboo" We then walked off.
—————————————
Posters Were going up around L'manburg.

"FESTIVAL NEXT WEEK EVERYONE!" I shouted as I walked along the path.

Me and Ranboo were Discussing Game ideas he could set up. We needed all the help we could get.

"So maybe an Ice game? Or an Water game?" I had sat back in my chair, hugging my legs on the chair.

"Hmm, I kinda like an idea of an water game! It sounds fun!" We were discussing anything else that he could help me decorate so I didn't have to do it all.

"HELLO TUBBO! How is it going!" It was Dream

"Oh hey Dream!" I looked over to Ranboo to see if he wanted to say hi but he just looked at Dream with a shocked look.

"Ranboo? Ranboo- RANBOO! Hey you ok??" I shook his arm trying to get him to say something.

"Oh yeah sorry, kinda zoned out for a minute... I'm ok"

"Well I heard you guys taking about planning stuff, what are you guys Planning to do for L'manburg? Also Another note I'm surprised you haven't put up the flag yet!"

I smiled at Dream "Oh yeah! I can mention it to you now! We are having a festival! And we want you to go!" i looked at ranboo

"Oh to answer your question about the flag Tubbo said that he doesn't want to put a new flag post up since you know it costs money and he had to put it on the Building of L'manburg after the explosion"

Dream Fiddled with his mask. "Ah, Ok Thanks for telling me and Sure I'll go!"

"Ok! 2:30pm Tuesday! Hope you come!" I smiled as Dream walked away.

" We are right on track, Hopefully it all goes well" Ranboo Stood up grabbing for my hand. I grabbed it and stood up. I brushed off my Suit and Smiled.

"Yeah, I agree"