Chapter 14

Here is another small chapter for today since I never post and I need to catch up 😔 I might also do another Filler chapter so I can not upload for so long again 😂😂

Triggers:none

Tubbo Pov

I still get called the President of a Crater which I hate.. well can't really complain since I am one but we are fixing it up and Building on top of the crater!

It's been one week since the explosion and Karl,Quackity and Many others have been helping build L'manburg. All I had left to do was fix more of the path and Actually get Phil to finish his house.

But since I heard he was With techno helping him I couldn't really rush him but idk.

Well Wilbur is also back as GhostBur! He is way better now as a ghost but I miss the old old him when we made L'manburg and when he was President.

I was putting random stuff on the walkways when I saw Jack, Fundy and Niki Walking to L'manburg with someone else? I hopped down and walked over to them.

"Hey Guys!" I smiled

"Tubbo meet Ranboo! He might join L'manburg!" Niki Told me.

"God Fundy STOP CHEWING SO LOUD!" Ranboo Groaned.

"Sorry-"

We all started laughing.

"So you want to join L'manburg?" I asked

He nodded

"Well I'll give you a tour of what we have!"

I showed him the docks, the main houses and Basically everything on L'manburgs land.

"Well that's all we have For rn-" got interrupted by Rain... Ranboo started making endermen noices from getting wet.

We ran into one of the houses.

"Ow that hurt I got wet.."

I laughed.

We hanged out There until the rain stopped.

I got to know a little about him! He is Half endermen half Something that he doesn't know And that he has bad memory.

I also told him about me a little. I said I'm part Ram, I helped make L'manburg. Just the basics that's easy to know.

I'm glad he joined us he makes another amazing person in L'manburg