Chapter 16

5k?!?! THIS IS THE MOST READS IVE EVER GOTTEN! TY! Also Make sure to go read my Ao3 story about the platonic family! Same User as here!

Triggers:Death and swearing
—————————————-
Tubbo Pov

"Let's go Kill Techno! The Butcher army can rule" Quackity Exclaimed as we walked into the room with all the pictures of dead techno and the butcher army-

We decided to Execute him in the middle of L'manburg. After we set up the trap we Grabbed Phil's compass, as I put him in house arrest. Me, Quackity, Ranboo and Fundy grabbed our boats and Went to where it pointed too.

We Were walking in the Snow and Found GhostBur.

"Hello GhostBur!" I smiled

"Oh Hey Guys! I've been lost Since Dream Put me here after He said the beach party isn't today, But I did find Techno! I'll show you to him!"

"HELL YEAH!" Quackity Shouted

"Why did you Show them TO ME WILBUR!" Techno was yelling at GhostBur.

"Ok so why are you guys here" he groaned

"We are here to pay for your war crimes!" I Told Techno

"Well I'm a changed man, that was the old Technoblade, I've changed!" He Exclaimed

"Sorry Techno but you have to be brought to justice" Quackity Calmly Said.

"You just need to Come with us No Fighting" I spoke up

"WELL I CHOOSE BLOOD!" We all started dodging his attacks, I got hit but luckily none of us died but we were low...We started eating to Refill our hearts

"Give us your armor now Techno.. or Your Horse dies... we don't want to ask again..." Fundy Shouted

"COME ON JUST COME WITH US!"

He started dropping all of his things then we started going back to the boats. Then we eventually got back to L'manburg. We put him in the execution spot. Phil was looking offer from his house.

Then we hit it... all Yelling in excitement then.. he didn't die?!?!

He started running and we couldn't find him!

"QUACKITY WHERE ARE YOU??? DID YOU FIND TECHNO!" Ranboo Was yelling as we tried to find him. 4 mins later a message popped on the screen..

Quackity was Killed by Technoblade

Quackity Walked over again from where he spawned in his house. His face had a huge Scar and One of his teeth were gone.

"That Fucking asshole He killed me WITH A PICKAXE!" Quackity groaned as he sat down in the chair.
——————————————————————————
One week later
"I gotta go do something I'll be back!" I ran to the nether portal.

I went on the path to Logshire. The Sign Tommy put scared me-

I walked through the portal.. I saw something in the sky...

Is Tommy dead... I see the pillar he must be dead...
I slowly started walking back tears forming in my eyes. I ran into the nether portal..

Next thing I remember i was in L'manburg... I sat in the corner of the podium I was hiding.. crying..

I was holding on the Your Tommy compass... I miss him....

"Tubbo?" I looked up to see Ranboo.
"Oh hey" I sniffled.

"What happened?" He asked me as he sat down next to me...

"Tommys Dead..." I Finally spit out.
We sat there for hours. Ranboo kept trying to cheer me up...

Why did it have to be now that he died... I'm sorry Tommy it's all my fault..