Chapter 10

2K!?!?! TY GUYS! ALSO NEXT WEEK THIS STORY IS GOING ON A03 ANDDDD A STORY BASED ON THE TALES OF THE SMP IS COMING SO BE READY :)

The Fight of the Brothers

Triggers:Swearing,I think that's it?

Tommy Pov

"WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR! I ALMOST DIED AND YOU DECIDED TO TRY AND BLOW UP MANBURG! WE CAN GET IT BACK YOU KNOW SO DONT BE A BITCH!" I grabbed my sword and Held it up to his Neck.

He Went under the sword and Grabbed it from me.

"WILBUR YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH! MY BEST FRIEND DIED FROM OUR OLDER BROTHER AND YOU DIDNT CARE! THIS IS WHY I WISH I WAS NEVER IN THIS FAMILY!"

"Tommy Calm Down-"

"NIKI I CANT CALM DOWN IM SO PISSED RN! TECHNO 1 v 1 FIGHT RN IN THE PIT!"

Me and Techno went to the pit. We could have done Swords to fight but Wilbur had mine. We put our stuff in the chests then We faced each other.

"3..2..1..Fight!" Wilbur announced.

Techno Took the first hit and then I did. Next thing I knew I was really low on health.

"GUYS STOP!" We looked over at Tubbo.

"TOMMY LOOKS VERY LOW! I don't want my best friend to die..." He Mumbled

I grabbed my stuff from the chest and Went over to Tubbo.

"I wasn't thinking.. I'm sorry Tubbo.." We hugged.

"It's fine Tommy" He smiled

(WHY IS THAT CRINGEY 😭)
Fundy Pov

"TUBBO IS GONE POG" Quackity Shouted

I was now the third person in charge..

Little did he know I was a spy/tradior

All Schlatt is gonna do is ruin this place and Burn it to the ground. He's not the best person to be in charge and will never be.

I walked out and Went to my house. I grabbed my book.

I went to my bed and sat down And started to write about what Happened today.

Ok this isn't the best chapter but I needed a little filler chapter Owo