Chapter 13

The war Pogtopia vrs Manburg

IM SO BAD AT UPDATING THIS 😭😭🤚 ANYWAYS STAN BEETWT 😙

Triggers: swearing,death

Tubbo Pov

The war... I can't believe another one...

"I think I have good armor- but I'm not sure" i stood in the crowd of people That we're fighting for our side. The only person we were missing was Techno..

Hopefully he isn't the traitor.

"Everyone! Sorry I'm late but I have something for you guys" we all looked over to see Technoblade. In full netherite as usual.

We all followed him to a secret bunker.
"This place is cool!" Quackity Shouted as he started grabbing stuff

"QUACKITY! Please Don't grab my stuff I have better stuff" he chuckled. A big Opening Opened and we all walked in.

"FULL NETHERITE FOR ALL OF US POG!" Niki Shouted as she ran to put it on. We all followed after her grabbing everything we needed.

"AYE TECHNO THANK YOU!" Tommy Yelled as he grabbed Everything we needed.

Eventually It was Time...

We all ran out and on to the Track.

"Whatever Happens.. We all are in this together!" Tommy Put his Fist in the air and we all followed.

"FOR LMANBURG!" I yelled

We started running. When we got there we immediately started getting shot at. I started Dodging Every arrow. We eventually Went onto the Tower to Make it easier to shoot fireworks and arrows.

I'm still wondering who the traitor is..

I Hopped down first Along with Tommy We started Trying to kill people with our swords.

"EVERYONE STOP!" We all stopped fighting. There standing in the Middle of the field was Dream...

"I have to show you guys something..." he told us. We all looked around at first then Got led to a place.. we found Schlatt...

"WTH!" Wilbur yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DRUG VAN??"

"Oh *hiccup* Is this a Surprise birthday party?"

"FUCK NO IT ISNT SCHLATT!" Quackity Yelled.

Jschlatt Jugged another bottle and dropped it on the floor.

"Fundy? What are you doing here??" Fundy Looked over in terror-

"YOU HAD A DREAM BUT YOU BROUGHT IT DOWN HILL! YOU RUINED THIS PLACE!" Fundy Cried

"Tommy Put it to his Eyes get ready to shoot him"

"If I die THIS COUNTRY GOES WITH ME!"

What could that mean?

"Tubbo Oh Tubbo Such a Fucking asshole to your Old ass dad over here, You never cared for me and *hiccup* oh god I don't feel well.."

"Schlatt— what" I Stepped back then as I did Schlatt layed dead on the ground...

"Uhhh I'm Confused rn but I guess we won?" Wilbur Questioned.

"Yeah We won!" Quackity Exclaimed

We all went to the podium. First Tommy was put President but he declined And Gave it to Wilbur but he declined it too and GAVE IT TO ME?!?

"Holy Shit- I'm president?! Thank You Guys! Well the first thing we should do is take down my execution Decorations" I laughed

We all got to work But then Fireworks went off.. I dodged the last one.. half a heart....

"YOU GUYS ONLY REPLACED ONE TYRANT WITH ANOTHER DO YOU SEE? HISTORY REPEATS IT SELF! YOU THINK YOUR PROBLEMS WERE SCHLATT NO! IT WAS GOVERNMENT!" Techno Shouted.

We all ran. Fireworks were going off..

"Hey where is Wilbur?" I asked

I then heard a little Hissing sound then it went... my country.. now Blown up...

"NOOOOO!" I heard screaming from all across the Crater

I ran to Tommy and gave him a hug.. it was gone...

Then I saw a message pop in chat. Wilbur soot died to Philza (Respawn failed..)

Since when did Phil get here?

"WILBUR!" Niki Cried

What is going on... we just lost a Brother and A country...

I Finally Started Listening again as I heard yelling..

Techno WAS MAKING 2 WITHERS?!?!

Was Techno calling Tommy Theseus? Isn't that a horrible Old tale from what I can remember from techno when we were younger..

he finished putting on the heads.. it activated..

Next things were a blur all I can remember is fighting... Note to self Ban techno from L'manburg

I sat at the edge of the crater and looked down..

"Oh L'manburg I hope You are doing better now in peace.."

I will be the best president.. you will remember that L'manburg...

IM RUNNING OUT OF BRAIN CELLS GUYS BUT ALSO IDC THIS IS KINDA SHORT