Chapter 11

TY FOR 3K READS LIKE BRUH YOU GUYS ARE TOO FAST I LITERALLY HIT 2K LAST CHAPTER 😭😭

Triggers:mentions of Drinking and Smoking, and Ofc there is Swearing

Tubbo Pov
Quackity Joined Us. He got mad at Schlatt,he shot him and ran and he bumped into Tommy and now he's apart of Pogtopia. I think he's Still the Vice but He is secretly on Our side.

Schlatt Can't stand Against Us we all betrayed him. We are gonna try to hack Schlatt and Get Big Q President.. hope this works...

Me and Quackity Ran Into my Old private Library under Manburg.

"Grab a book! There is one in that chest" I told him as he ran up and grabbed it.

He started Writing in it as I kept Watch. Wilbur was Upset He Wants to blow up Manburg.. he we need to have a meeting With Schlatt to get him to say no. We are so panicked he don't know what's gonna happen.

"I FINISHED TUBBO!" I ran over And checking it.

"I put a If I signed I would be President part so we can trick Schlatt because he needs to get out" He Smiled.

"Yes! I agree with that being there but what if he sees it?" I asked

"hopefully not.."

Quackity Pov

I ran over to the Podium where Schlatt was.

"Heyyy Schlatt! I have an Idea for you to sign!" 

"Hand it over" I gave it to him and he read over it.

"Your pregnant?" Schlatt asked

"Uhhhhh yeah- idk how but uhhh Idk" I literally had no clue how but Meh.

"Why is there 100 pages???"

Oh no...

"Uhhh For extra Flair yeah-" please don't Look at the 100th page..

He Ofc didn't listen And he went all the way to the end...

"WHAT THE FUCK QUACKITY! THIS ISNT FUNNY! YOU BETRAYED US? WELL I KNOW ABOUT THE ROOM ANYWAY ABOUT YOU GUYS PLANNING TO BLOW UP MANBURG! BUT THE THING YOU DIDNT REALIZE WAS I PUT TNT IN THR CAVE WHAT EVER THING OF YOURS!"

What- I Slowly walked backwards then ran to Tommy.

"HE KNOWS ABOUT THE TNT TOMMY! HE PUT IT IN POGTOPIA!"

We ran to Pogtopia and there was buttons everywhere..

"WILBUR! WHY IS THERE SO MANY BUTTONS?" Tommy yelled

"THE TNT IS GONE DONT TOUCH ANYTHING! I HIT THE BUTTON AND THERE WAS NO HISSING SO IT MUST BE HERE!" Wilbur Shouted

"Quackity Start getting rid of The buttons!" Tommy yelled.

Me and Tommy started getting rid of the buttons but of course Wilbur was joking around started Trying to press buttons..

"well if the tnt is gone I still have a few stacks Dream gave m-"

"WILBUR! No... your not gonna blow it up listen to me..."

"Yeah listen to Tommy.. even tho the meeting Didn't go to plan but there is still things we can do!" I Stopped and Looked at Wilbur. He probably Ignored me but whatever...

"I wonder If Fundy did this? Oh look who I see! It's my tradior son!" Wilbur Laughed.

And to our surprise there was Fundy...

"Get away Fundy! Stay on the path!" Tommy held out his bow pointing it at Fundy.

He backed up and Pulled out a book.

"Well there is no better time to talk Then now! Wilbur I have Something to show to you! Well I do have Information that might Help Pogtopia to victory"

"WILBUR PLEASEEE STOP PRESSING THE BUTTONS!" Tommy was annoyed and hit Wilbur with his Axe.

"Let Fundy speak" Wilbur Told us.

"Well If you see what's in my hand I have a Little Diary, Wilbur will you read this? Go to page 15" He gave the book to Wilbur and He opened it.

"The spy's diary.. THERE IS 20 FUCKING PAGES?! Fundy did you do this?"

"Yes"

Wilbur Continued "Schlatt Has A Addiction to Cigarettes and Drinking, he is getting Weaker by the day. He doesn't realize stands alone And He never had anyone standing Behind him"

"OMFG I KNEW IT!" I shouted

"I thought You were on his side Fundy?" Wilbur asked

"Well I was never, the only residents Are just concerned and No one ever cared for him" he informed us.

"Even Tho You are my son Fundy and Betrayed me i kinda cared for you.. but if you don't see Tommy now it doesn't matter if we blow Manburg up!"

"Wilbur.. Wilbur Your almost right! We can Just Reclaim it! We don't need to blow it up!" Tommy announced.

We all started arguing about how to Get Manburg back.

Then Dream Walked To Pogtopia.

"Hello Dream!" Wilbur Laughed

"Well Jschlatt gave me something but I can't Tell you. But it basically was about so I could Help protect Manburg in any harm that happens " he Told us.

What? What could have Schlatt gave him?

"But Well Wilbur I don't mind if you blow it up" 

"Hell yea-"

"WILBUR NO" We yelled.

We got a little off track Trying to find out what it was..
I guess we can never find out?

"Well If we agree to this On the 16th we hold a war.. if it goes To the worst I will blow it up" Wilbur Agreed.

We all Agreed the war thing but now to blowing it up

"Just to let you guys know there is a Tradior among you guys Just remember that.. bye!" Then he walked off..

"THERES A TRADIOR!?!?" I Was shocked who would betray us??

Well there's now gonna be a war.. yay...

Hopefully we get Manburg back!

:) I remember watching this live in Quackitys Pov :)

Ty for 3K reads! Get ready for the second war ;)