Chapter 8

this is gonna be a sad ending be ready 😓

TRIGGERS:BLOOD AND SWEARING

Tubbo Pov

I have the job to decorate! I'm so excited It's the First Festival we have ever had!

I have 2ish weeks to prepare I think I can do it!

2ish weeks later

"Wow good job on the Decorating Tubbo!" Quackity Smiled. I Looked around for a second making sure all of the details were good.

"I think everything is looking good! Is the Games set up Big Q?" I asked.

"Yep Tubbo It looks good!"

"Thanks for helping me! Oh make sure everyone gets here on time!" I ran over to where my phone was.

Tubbo:They said No to the Visa ;w; well You can still come but you can hide.

Tommy:Rly Well We are coming anyway How long until it starts?

Tubbo:20 mins you better leave 0-0

Tommy:Ah- ok Gotta tell Wilbur and Techno Bye!

I put my Phone away and Went to the Podium and Finished setting up the stuff.
Before I Knew 20 mins past, and everyone started arriving. I looked up at the Building to my left and say Wilbur and Tommy.

Everyone Else Started walking over to the main Area so we could get this started.

"THEY ALL WALKED OVER HERE SINGLE FILE HOW!" Quackity Laughed.

"Ok ok we better start they are sitting Schlatt" I Told him

"yeah yeah- HELLO EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE FESTIVAL!"

We all started clapping!
"TO MANBURG!" We all Shouted

"I invited all of The Citizens and My close Friends to be here with us today so we could celebrate!" Jschlatt Announced

"Basically I just wanna throw a Party"

"Yeah!" I Yelled

"Well thanks for Coming Let's just start Partying!"

We Walked down to the Crowd and We started talking. It was a Weird Convo we were having but Uhhhh Whatever works...

We Went to party island and started Talking and Just Being Weird. Techno started asking Weird Questions then Tommy messaged me to come over.

"I'll be Right back Schlatt and Big Q!" I ran over to Where Wilbur and Tommy were.

"When are you doing your Speech Tubbo?"

"20 mins I think?" It wasn't really set in stone But It all depends.
"Tubbo do you think Schlatt is a Good leader? Friend to Friend Not a Spy do you think he is?"

"Well he has Done good stuff but Bad stuff too...  But he has a lot of Weird ideas"

Tommy spoke up "Tubbo Are you happier....?"

"Definitely Not when you guys Were Ruling"

"Well do you think Schlatt would Give up if I blew this place up" Wilbur Laughed