Chapter 9

Here Is The chapter I promised! My Friend Yani Helped Write this. She isn't the Biggest into Mcyts Yet so Don't Get To upset if she messed something up.

Triggers:no clue

Wilbur Pov (Before the Festival)

I stepped outside, the breeze hit my skin and I stood there just looking at the sky. Why was I exiled from my country...

I fixed my beanie, then I walked into the woods.

"OI, WILBUR!" I heard someone shout from behind me. Oh, it's my little brother, Tommy.

"Hi, Tommy.." I took out my axe, and I hit the tree.

"The festival is soon. I guess it's in 2 weeks, you ready for it?" He asked me as he just helped me chop the tree down.

"I have a plan for it, Tommy and I know your gonna hate it but...That's not the point...but WHAT IF WE BLOW UP THAT DUMB COUNTRY!?" I laughed.

"WILBUR, NO! ITS NOT GONNA FIX ANYTHING!" Tommy took a few steps back after almost dropping the axe.

I grabbed my phone, and I messaged Dream.

I need Some TNT I want Manburg gone

"YOU'RE NOT BLOWING UP MANBURG!" Tommy threw his sword at me and it cut my shoulder.

"BUT WHAT'S THE POINT, TOMMY?! WE JUST STAND AROUND! WE COULD BE VILLAINS, AND NO ONE WOULD CARE! TUBBO PROBABLY DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! PROBABLY NO ONE DOES!"

"You didn't mean that right...?" He mumbled.

"Yes I did, Tommy, they most likely don't care WE GOT EXILED! AND TUBBO, HE WORKS WITH THEM, SO HE DOESN'T REALLY CARE! LETS BE THE VILLAINS!" I grinned.

Tommy looked so upset, I know he cares a lot about our country, but the country has gone off the rails and will never come up.

Dream then arrived.

"You wanted to see me, Wilbur?" He asked.

"Can I have some TNT? I have a plan." I laughed. I was feeling quite evil...

He grabbed some TNT out of his inventory, and gave it to me.

"WILBUR, NO!" Tommy yelled. He stood in between me and Dream. The look in his eyes were so scared, I could just laugh.

"Tommy, please step back...this is none of your concern." Dream declared.

He hesitated, then stepped back going into the cavern.

"Thank you, Dream for the TNT. It will have good use." I thanked him, then walked down after Tommy.

Manburg will go down at the Festival....bye bye, Schlatt!!! *evil laughing...*

I'm really happy she Agreed to this! Thank my friend :)