Chapter 4

I'm sorry if I get anything wrong about this I totally forgot what happened before the results because nothing really says what happened 😭

Triggers:mention of death

Tubbo Pov

Well we were free we lived in peace. The Dream team or anyone didn't attack us. Oh and we even got more people to join us! Like Niki, Jack, And Quackity!

Wilbur and Tommy then Thought They Could make an Election and They would hack it. Then They told Quackity and he joined them.

Me and Tommy sat down at the Bench.

"How do you think the Election Will go?" I asked.

Mellohi Was Playing next to us. We kept looking At The Distance.

"Well I hope we do..."

"TOMMY COME ON ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE ELECTION MEETING!" Wilbur shouted at the Tunnel.

Tommy Waved Bye At me. I waved back and smiled. He Grabbed Mellohi then Went to follow Wilbur. I walked into Tommys house.

I Then Walked into the Bathroom and Leaned on the sink. I looked up at The mirror, I never noticed How my horns looked. One of them was Broken because of an accident from Years ago. But the other one Was starting to Curve Down.

I then got a text

Tommy:TUBBO SOMEONE NEW JOINED THE ELECTION LAST MINUTE!

Tubbo:Really?

Tommy:YEAH COME ON ITS STARTING!

I put my phone back in my Pocket and Ran out of Tommys house. I ran down the Stairs of the Prime Path and Ran to the Podium.

"And here is Jschlatt The newest Member of the Election!" Jschlatt Waved at us all and then sat back down.

I looked up there and I didn't see George Where was he???

"Make Sure to vote At the voting thing at the Bottom of the potium it will be up For 24 hours then On Tuesday The votes will be counted!" Wilbur announced then Left the Podium Followed by everyone else.

I immediately Went up and Voted Pog2020 because I helped Tommy and Wilbur Make this country! And they were my best friends!

I ran up to Tommy.

"I can't wait to see who wins!! I hope you and Wilbur win!"

"Yeah I really Hope we do..." Tommy Muttered

We walked back to Tommys house and Stayed there the rest of the night.

"Tubbo wake up We gotta Get ready It starts soon!"

I yawned and Got up, 20 mins later We walked out of the House and Ran to L'manburg.

Tommy ran up to the podium and I sat down.

"ok so the votes are in... 9% Coconut, 16% Schlatt, 30% for Swag,and That makes it that Pog2020 won! TOMMY WE WON!" Tommy ran to Wilbur and gave him a Hug. I was jumping up and Down because We just won!

"Wilbur It says Something Else" Quackity Told him. Wilbur Skimmed Through the end....

"Quackity and Jschlatt made a Deal yesterday... that If they didn't Win they would Combine Their Votes.... and That makes it 46% for them.. Schlatt and Swag2020 won the Election..." Wilbur Dropped The Book out of his hands...

We lost......

"WILBUR TOMMY GET OFF OF MY PODIUM!" Schlatt Yelled As Wilbur and Tommy Ran down to stand next to me.

"Wow I can't believe We won Quackity! WE ARE FINALLY THE RULERS OF THIS FINE COUNTRY! Well I have something to say First! MY FIRST DECREE AS PRESIDENT OF THIS FINE COUNTRY IS TO REVOKE THE CITIZENSHIPS OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!" He Yelled into the Microphone.

WHAT?!?! HE- IS KICKING THEM OUT....

"SCHLATT YOU CANT DO THIS!"Niki Yelled

"WELL I CAN NIKI! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!"

I Turned Behind me to see Tommy and Wilbur Yelling as they got chased. Then I saw the notification...

Wilbur Soot was Shot to Death.

Him and Tommy Were on their last Life's....

"HEY TUBBO! COME HERE!"
I Walked to the Podium.

"Yes Schlatt??" I asked

"Well Since Wilbur and Tommy are Gone. How about your The Secretary of State!" He Announced.

"Yes Mr President..." It felt Wrong Without Tommy and Wilbur With me... I hope the country Stays Ok...

Schlatt then Ordered me to Escort Tommy out of L'manburg Which I didn't Listen To and I ran to Tommys house and Sat on my bed.

Tommy:TUBBO! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!

Tubbo:I HAVE NO CLUE IM SO SCARED RN...

Tommy:Please Don't be Upset Tubbo! We can Still chat luckily...

Tubbo:He also made me Secretary of State.....

Tommy:Aww that Sucks :( Oh also call rn.

I called Tommy.

"HOLY SHIT MAN THIS IS INSANE WE JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF OUR COUNTRY UGHHHH" Tommy immediately yelled.

"We are Trying To find a place to stay rn... Also WHY IS FUNDY BURNING DOWN THE FLAG!" Wilbur Shouted

"Schlatt ordered him too Wilbur... and you don't disagree with him...." I Mumbled

About 800 words oh boy!

next chapter is Gonna be random Stuff about President Schlatt :)