Chapter 18

This is a Random Like Tramatized Tommy Chapter Enjoy
——————-
Tommy POV

"Where is it.. Where is the Damn Potion ingredients!" I was looking through the Chests for ingredients for the invisibility potion.

"Hurry Tommy Dream is almost here" I jumped and Fell into the open chest. Panic Rushed through my head....

"Sorry Tommy- I didn't mean to startle you" GhostBur Apologized

"It's ok- You didn't mean to.. but please Go back out there now.. Techno Probably wouldn't want friend in his house"

"Ah Yes Thanks Tommy and Hope you make the potion in time!" I ran To the brewing Stand and Put the ingredients in. I looked out the window and Saw Dream....

I Took my armor off, putting it in my inventory. I grabbed the potion and Drank it. I ran Out to the building me and Ghostbur were making.

"Hello Dream!!!" GhostBur Smiled.

"How are you doing GhostBur. And How is Friend also"

"Friend and Me are both good! Anyways Why are you here?" He had asked

"I'm trying to find Tommy, He has left exile"

I held my hand to my mouth Some tears going down my face. He Better Not find me.....

"I have not seen Him since I got lost for his party"

Hurry up GhostBur I have 2 mins left on the potion... I messaged him so he would hurry and get Dream out. "Well thank you for your help GhostBur, I guess I'll be on my way now" Dream waved

"Bye Dream!! Friend also Says Bye!" He Jumped in the air Waving.

I walked over to GhostBur and hugged him. "Thanks for Helping me out GhostBur" I Sighed. We built more of our build then I went to sitting on the ground in front of the fire. The crackles that The fire made Were the only really sound you could hear on this Quiet night.

I then heard the door open. I jumped falling backwards. "Tommy you ok?" It was just Technoblade...

"Oh hey techno... you scared me for a second- I thought you were Dream" I set the remaining of my drink on the ground Grabbing a rag to clean it up.

"You seem like shit since exile you don't seem like the kid from when you were little and wanted to make a country with Wilbur and Tubbo" I didn't look up I kept Cleaning.

"Well yeah- exile did hurt me... Dream Pretended to be my friend but idk... anyways any good news from when you were out??"

"Ah yes, L'manburg is having a festival! We could go and see if we can ruin it or spy on it? Dream is supposed to be there so we could see any secrets?" He put most of his extra stuff in the chests then turned to me.

"I'll clean the mug up you seem stressed, hurry up or I will add my sword into your problem"

"Ok ok... good night" I Hurried down the ladders to my room and Sat on my bed.