Chapter 5

Short chapter also two in a day :)

TRIGGERS:MENTIONS OF DRINKING ALCOHOL,SWEARING!

Schlatt Pov

I sat Down At The table with Quackity. I grabbed Some Whiskey and Started Drinking it.

"Hey Quackity does that Tubbo kid Remind you of someone??"
He thought for a Second then Shook his head.

"Well Maybe But I'm not really Sure" He Put his head down on the table.

"Well I was thinking..." I put The Whiskey Down.

"Does He Look like Toby? Because you know the Horns and Shit But Idk" I Questioned.

"Well He could be But that's like a 10% chance it is. All you know Rn is that Your Other son Is Here. At least You found Dream. But we could only hope you can find Toby" He Picked up his phone and walked out.

I picked the Whiskey Back up and Started Jugging it. This is all my fault I Should have never be came an Alcoholic... I could have Kept Toby Longer..

But it was for his own good... I Grabbed The Old photo of me and Toby out of my pocket. I Crumpled it up and threw it On the ground.

Then I felt my head Hurt and I passed out.....

Tubbo Pov

I walked into Schlatts office that Morning to try and Find him so I could get anything I needed to do.

Then I saw something crumpled on the ground.

"What is this?" I grabbed it and Opened it.

"Is that- me?" No no no no it's not right...

I dropped it and Slowly walked out of the room...

He's Not my dad Right.....

Right....?.....

Oh boy He found out...

Luckily he doesn't Really think he is his dad because It would ruin The Part later :)