Chapter 6

Sorry if the last chapter was weird 😔✌️

TRIGGERS:not sure if there is any

Tubbo Pov

That wasn't Real Right..... Well I hope Not... but I'm not gonna Stick to it rn...

*Beep Beep*

I picked up my phone And I Answered the call from Tommy.

"HEY DUDE WE GOT TECHNO WITH US!" Wilbur Yelled. I laughed.

"Nice! Now we are unstoppable" I Laughed

"TUBBO WHERE ARE YOU SCHLATT IS TRUING TO FIND YOU!" I heard a voice Say from in the hall. It went dead silent then we hung up the call. I ran out of the bathroom to find Big Q.

"Hey Quackity! I'm Here Let's just go" I Followed him to the main Podium area.

"Oh Hello Tubbo! So I have a job for you! I need to you take down all of the Pog2020 Stuff thats around Everywhere. Please get Going now"

"Uh ok Mr President"

Ouch this is Gonna Hurt... I feel really bad Being here without them.. I Mostly just miss Tommy...

I grabbed my Pickaxe And Went Up to the Pog2020 Sign by the Podium.. After I was done I went and took down all of the posters. The Garbage Can By the Podium was Full.

"I never Knew how many posters you guys actually put up" Quackity Laughed Startling me.

"Sorry Tubbo Didn't mean to startle you I'm just Walking around rn"

"Yeah It's Fine Big Q" I Sat Down on the ground Laying my head back just laying down.

The Sky was Blue. Not many Clouds in the Sky. The Sun was Bright but not too bright for me. The Breeze was light and It was a Perfect day For Late September.

When I was Done for The day I went to the Bench. I put in chirp. When I'm Sad I listen to it It helps me feel better.

*Beep*

Cords??? Wait it's Cords To Pogtopia! Wait I gotta go find some Invisible Potions. I ran super Fast To Erets castle. I Went Through all of the chests and I eventually found a lot of potions. I quickly found the invis potion. I Turned the Cap off and Jugged it all gone.

My stomach Felt sick at first Then I was invisible. I ran out of the castle and Pulled out my phone for the Cords. I ran into the Forest, Night was Coming soon I had to hurry. After 20 Mins Of Running and Walking I got there. I opened the Door in the Hill and To my surprise I saw Tommy.

"Tommy!" I ran up to him and Gave him a hug.

"Wait Tommy here!" I exclaimed. He looked confused but I took my backpack off and Handed him Blocks and My Chirp Disc.

"there yo-" I got interrupted by him hugging me

"Thank You Tubbo,I'm glad I have a Friend like you" He Smiled.

"TOMMY COME ON SHOW TUBBO OUR BASE!" I heard Wilbur Shout. Tommy then Grabbed my hand and we went down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I saw the Huge Cave they had found.

(SORRY IF I GOT IT WRONG I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL 😭)

"Welcome To Pogtopia Tubbo!" Techno Remarked.

"Thanks Guys!" I Thanked. "Oh Wilbur I Like The outfit! It reminds me of The Weird outfits you wore Years ago" I joked

"Well I was going for a Newer Look Not wearing My old Sweater I used to wear a lot" He Acknowledged

We Chatted For awhile Then I checked the Time...

9:38

it was nighttime...

"Uhh Guys.... it's night time...."

We all said our good byes quick and I ran up the stairs. When I got up the Stairs I Quickly Opened the door and shut it making sure nothing was by the door.

I heard a Zombie noise in the distance as I ran, I almost got hit many Times. And when I got there I saw something really bad.... Schlatt And Quackity Realized I wasn't there and They found me... come out of the woods....

Oh boy They found him 😳 ok so I know this is a little lazy but Here is the next chapter Enjoy!

Next one coming soon