Chapter 7

TYYY SO MUCH FOR OVER 780 READS!!!

IM SOOO SORRY THIS TOOK SOOO LONG SCHOOL IS BUGGING ME TOO MUCH AND IM A COMPETITION DANCER SO DANCE IS HAVING MORE PRACTICES AND STUFF NOW HERE IS THE CHAPTER!

TRIGGERS:Swears

Wilbur Pov

It was a quiet Morning in the Cavern. I Strummed The cords of the Song I used to sing...

———————————————————————————
"Tommy Tubbo I made a song about our country Come listen!" I sat down in the grass and Grabbed my Guitar and Started Playing Some Strings.

"Well, I've heard there was a special place

Where men could go and emancipate

The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers

Well, this place is real, we needn't fret

With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret

It's a very big and not blown-up L'Manberg.

My L'Manberg, My L'Manberg, My L'Manberg, My L'Manberg" I finished playing and singing and Looked up at Tubbo and Tommy. They were Smiling.

"THIS IS OUR ANTHEM!  ITS SOO AWESOME!" Tubbo Exclaimed and I just laughed.

———————————————————————————
I put my Guitar back and then I Went to look outside. The Sun was just rising,Tommy was still asleep and I had no clue what Techno was doing... so I was alone just looking at the sun rise..

I wonder how Tubbo was Doing..

Tubbo Pov (Continued from last chapter)

"Hey Tubbo What were you doing out so late?" I was Frozen I had no clue what to do...
"Um- I was going for a walk- yeah- I wasn't tired to I went for a walk"
they are gonna Suspect something... I'm so screwed...

"For a Few hours???" Quackity Questioned

"Yeah!- uhh- I kinda got lost a long the way but You know It's crazy out there- so it's a good chance you can get lost" 

Please believe me...

"Well I got lost one time here so I think it's ok" Jschlatt told me

"You may go now" Quackity Explained to me. I ran to Tommys house and just sat on my bed.

How did they believe that? There could have been many ways they could have realized... Glad they did just know..

Jschlatt Pov

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE GO SEE THEM? THAT PEICE OF SHIT I SHOULD HAVE EXILED HIM WITH HIS FRIENDS!"

"CALM DOWN SCHLATT!" Quackity Yelled at me.

"I KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE A TRADER THAT PEICE OF-"

"CALM DOWN I SAID!" Quackity Slammed his hands on the table.

"I know your upset But we can find another way ok.."

I put my hands over my face and Started thinking

"How about a public Execution? We can teach people a lesson not to mess with us!"

"October 16th The festival Aka Tubbos execution!" I Laughed.

Tubbo Pov

I walked up to the Podium and saw a big Sign
A Festival October 16th? Hm Can't wait!

Next chapter is about the Festival! :D