Ep 2 Characters

Val T. Mayhew- She has the same look and personality as her Trollstopia counterpart, Val Thundershock, but her outfit is replaced with this(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/2e/d8/702ed8506d0022ddf03285d1b9d7bae7.jpg). Like her counterpart, she's Riff's 20th cousin ten times removed. She knew Barb since highschool. She's also an Angel in the Timberlake Agency.

Smidge Krishan- She has the same look and personality as her counterpart. But she wears a Sweaty Betty "Stamina" Color Block Workout Bra and "Form" Leggings with matching sneakers. She's the Star Angels' yoga instructor and doesn't like it when her students get sweets or junk food after working out. She's an Angel in the Timberlake Agency.

"Mama Topping" Phoebe Magdalene- She's a Gospel Troll who used to be a biochemist for a cupcake industry for five years. She's as tall as Big Sugar Daddy, but she has a curvy body. She has blood-red hair styled in Big Side Goddess Braid, piercing green eyes, mocha brown skin, a blue nose, and a small mole on her right facial cheek. She's wearing a red RAIN DROP ROSE CROP TOP, slim black jeans, and white converse shoes. Her dream was to combine sweets into vegetables; that way, people will eat healthily. However, her bosses rejected her experiments because they think it was unlikeable, and they've thought she gone insane. After losing her job, she planned to ban cupcakes from the TSA and make them illegal by using her Monster Formula. But her plan failed because of the Star Angels.