Ep 8 Characters

Creek Brand was a former Timberlake Cherub in Branch's old trio team. But after their teammate, Carly Sugarcakes Jepsen got bitten by an experimented Glitter Gator during the "Glittery Misery" Case that involves a deranged Troll in a Glitter Troll Mask who murdered Glitter Trolls with glitter glue in the mouth and whipped their glitter clean off their skins. Because Carly was important to him, Creek lost his mind to kill Branch for her coma. He was placed in maximum security but escaped and hid his identity with his mastery of disguises to get revenge on Branch and the world. He plans to remove happiness from the world with the original Hope Diamond, Lady Puffington's parabolic dish antenna, and Samm Smiler's chemicals. He looks like Creek but is wearing a light purple bodysuit. Regular clothes are a yellow shirt, baggy brown pants, and matching tennis shoes. He wears a tiger's eye pendant, his old Timberlake weapon called the Trance Teardrop, which will hypnotize anyone and somehow can create clones of himself. But after learning Carly was awakened, he returns to prison to end his crimes.

Carly Sugarcake Jespen- She is just like my OC Carly Sugarcakes, but half of her body is covered in glitter due to the bite. She's trying to ensure Branch and Creek will never see her again. Who knows why?