Branchie's Angels Ep 3: A Captive Bad Hair Day

Somewhere in Argentina's streets at night, a Rock band tour bus labeled "Bad Hair Day". Inside are a male driver, a female manager, and four characters that look like Bad Hair Day. But they were the outfits that the Black Eyed Peas wore in their music video "Pump it". The Billy Reverb character is named bil.l.y. The Radical Rachell character is named Rachie. The Turbo Tony is named tur.bo.ton. And the Awesome Allen character is named Allsome. They are practicing on the Black Eyed Peas song, "Don't Lie".

bil.ly. then sings, "And now I apologize for what I did to you~ 'Cause what you did to me, I did to you~"

Then Rachie sings, "No, no, no, no baby, no, no, no, no don't lie~ 'Cause you know-know-know-know, yeah you know-know-know-know you gotta try~"

As she continues to sing her part, a mysterious bat-like helicopter appears above their tour bus. When the helicopter lights are shown from the windows, Rachie stopped singing for everyone to notice the lights.

"Hey, what's going on?" tur.bo.ton. said in confusion.

When the helicopter grabs the tour bus, Allsome shouted, "I think aliens are abducting us!"
Then Bad Hair Day screams in horror as the helicopter flies off with their tour bus.

At the Parks Mall at Arlington, Texas, the Star Angels in their casual clothes are window shopping.

"I'm so excited looking forward to the new dresses coming at the mall," said Wani.

"I can really go for a cute new dress for my boyfriend, Basil Bud," said Baby Bun, blushed.

"He likes you in pink. My Gulzar prefers me in yellow," said Gomdori.

"Isn't it weird for us to think Branch is cute even though some of us have boyfriends already," said Ari.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Kim-Petit.

When the Star Angels found a SHEIN Pink Flounce Off Shoulder Striped Dress, Summer Fashion Trend, Smart Casual Ruffle Dresses, Short Sleeve Women Clothing in display through the window of a clothing store, Delta said, "Baby Bun, I think we found the right dress for you."

"Oh, it's so gorgeous. And I have the right amount of money to buy it," said Baby Bun.

But when someone puts a sold tag on it and takes it off display, the Star Angels gasped in shock before Barb said, "Wow, what a killjoy."

"I'm sorry, but were you going to buy that," said a sarcastic voice.

The Star Angels turn to find seven characters that look like the J-Pop Crew, except they are wearing matching pink Three-Quarter Sleeve Above Knee Stand Collar Date Night/Going Out Women's Sheath Dresses. They are the Adachi Sisters.

"Oh, sugar. The Adachi Sisters?!" said Poppy, annoyed with her Star Angels.

"Well, if it ain't the Stars of Losers," Rebecca smirked.

"You know I did wonder why I said killjoy because you are your sisters always kill the joy wherever you go," said Barb.

"Good because we love to kill your joy," said Isabella.

"Was Baby Buns going to buy this dress," said Sakura, holding the dress that was sold.

"I can't believe you bought the last one," said Delta.

"Yeah, Baby Bun wanted it," said Wani.

"Actually, Whiny. They had seven more of these, and we brought them all," said Ariana.