Star Angels

Poppea Reid Hall Leighton Kendrick( aka Poppy)- She has the same personality and looks like in her Trollstopia counterpart. But she wears a Light Blue Chiffon Ruffle Front Tank Top, a blue knit shirt, and New Royal Blue Hidden Wedge Velcro Sneakers. In her spy attire, she wears a pink jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like an ordinary pink flowery purse, but it can turn into a flail called the Purse Pummel.

Barbara Bloom (aka Barb)- She has the same personality and looks like her Trollstopia counterpart. She wears a red t-shirt, a Black Leather Biker Jacket, Lands' End Sport Knit Pull-On Tapered Brown Pants, and Miquinha Cool Women Motorcycle Boots Spikes Studded Multi Belt Buckle Ankle Boots Black Soft Leather Stacked Heels Bota Feminina. In her spy attire, she wears a red jumpsuit. Her primary weapons look like a pair of red biker gloves but turn into boxing gloves called the Granting Gloves.

Delta Dawn Clarkson- She has the same looks and personality as her Trollstopia counterpart. She wears an orange tie front shirt and green bellbottoms. In her spy attire, she wears an orange jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like a turquoise belt, but it turns into a whip called the Birch Belt.

Wendy Shon(aka Wani)- She has the same looks and personality, but her hairstyle and clothing match the Red Velvet loves Good Luck Trolls. In her spy attire, she wears a blue jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like a bracelet with big beads, but the beads turn out to be bombs called the Bomb Band.

Irene Bae(aka Baby Bun)- She has the same looks and personality, but her hairstyle and clothing match the Red Velvet loves Good Luck Trolls. In her spy attire, she wears a pink jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like a hairbrush, but it turns into a bo staff called the Baton Brush.

Seulgi Kang(aka Gomdori)- She has the same looks and personality, but her hairstyle and clothing match the Red Velvet loves Good Luck Trolls. In her spy attire, she wears a yellow jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like two mascara bottles, but they turn into nunchucks called Mascara Machetes when they come together.

Joy Park(aka Ari)- She has the same looks and personality, but her hairstyle and clothing match the Red Velvet loves Good Luck Trolls. In her spy attire, she wears a green jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like eyeliner but grows into a massive club called the Crayon Club.

Yeri Kim(aka Kim-Petit)- She has the same looks and personality, but her hairstyle and clothing match the Red Velvet loves Good Luck Trolls. In her spy attire, she wears a purple jumpsuit. Her primary weapon looks like combs, but they can be used as ninja stars called Connoisseur Combs.