Branchie's Angels Ep 7: Smile!

At Cape Disappointment, Washington, a group of tourists is fishing and metal detecting at the Cape's beaches. The Blush Family is sunbathing, but Coral Blush looks disappointed in a blue shirt, indigo pants, and neon flip-flops.

"This is boring! No wonder it's called Cape Disappointment," he complained.

"Coral, lighten up. At least smile," said Mr. Blush.

"The only thing that will make me happy is encountering my favorite DJ: Trollex Ramos."

"Hey, look, boys. The fog is coming in," said Mrs. Blush.

But when the fog appears, it looks neon green with sparkles, confusing the tourists.

"That's not normal fog," Coral commented.

Everyone slowly smiled when it engulfed the tourists before saying, "What's going on?! Why can't I stop smiling?! My cheeks are hurting! Someone call the paranormal investigators! Get the cops!"

As the tourists scream in agony, a blimp is seen in the sky before disappearing into the clouds.

At Delta's Country Mansion, the Star Angels in everyday clothes are lodging on the couch while having ice cream.

"That Clinton Contraptions Corp Anniversary Party was so formal. I had fun despite the stares from the jealous ladies. And best of all, Branch couldn't keep his eyes off me," said Poppy.

"You call that a formal party?! That felt like a ball from a fairytale. Yuck! I nearly puked during it," said Barb, stuffing her mouth with ice cream.

"It's a good thing I suggested this Homemade Ice Cream Party so it can ease your disgust, Barbara," said Delta.

"I got to give Barb some agreement. Who knew partying could be tiring?" Wani added.

"At least we got to eat some fancy food," said Baby Bun.

"I loved the shellfish refreshments the most," said Gomdori.

"I couldn't stop drinking all those beverages. I nearly passed out," said Ari.

"I bet we got richer encounters than those Adachi Sisters could ever have," Kim-Petit smirked.

The couch opened up for the Star Angels to fall into it. They arrive on the Chill Cherubs' office sofa before sprinkles fall on their hair.

After Trollzart chuckled, he said, "You girls looked like you went into an Ice Cream Dream."

"Well, we had our Homemade Ice Cream Party that Delta made for us," said Barb as the Star Sisters shook their hair to get the sprinkles off.

"She can make ice cream?!" Hickory's eyes sparkled as slamming his palms on the desk.

This startled everyone before he cleared his throat and continued, "Sorry, Star Angels. But Branchie needs you."

Riff then presses a button on the desk for shadow holographic Branchie to appear, and Branchie says, "Good morning, Star Angels."

"Good morning, Branchie," said the Star Angels.

"This next assignment better be life or death, Branchie. Or else I can arrange that," said Barb.

"It is, Barb. Because Trolls worldwide are going through the most life-threatening crisis that has ever disgraced our time....Smiles."

Silent and confused, the Star Angels and the Chill Cherubs stared at Branchie.

Then Branchie said, "Oh! You want to know why. Ahem! Branch, play the reels."