Ep 6 Characters

Cody Dear Hilty- He's like his counterpart, except he wears an open plaid red button shirt and brown pants. He's the only one in Holly's family aware of her Angel Life but keeps it a secret for her. He would be taken to work with her and dreams of joining Timberlake Agency.

Holly Darlin' Hilty- She's like her counterpart, except she wears a tank top(https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/696589754/womens-farm-tank-tank-top-country-wear ) and a jean skirt(https://www.shopexile.com/listing/753568109/wrangler-denim-skirt-70s-jean-skirt-zip ). She's an Angel, but in this story, she went missing in action.

Biggie Cordon- Just like his counterpart, he's wearing a manager's outfit(suit, shirt, pants, tie, and shoes) in yellow and pink, while his tie has printed cute worms that look like Mr. Dinkles. He owns a pet store in the Parks Mall called Biggie's Pet Paradise. He has Mr. Dinkles as his assistant at work. He's also a Cherub with Mr. Dinkles.

Lady Puffington- She's the villain of this episode. She's a Classical Troll. Her hair is the color black, and onyx eyes. She wears bright red lipstick and dark purple eyeshadow. She wears a Lotus Flower Print Embellished Silk Maxi in Aqua Green Dress(https://pin.it/1VA9Umk ) and a Swarovski crystal prism like a necklace. She created her Pufferizor to bring Trolls' hair to life. And with a satellite antenna and her chain, she can control their hair. Disgusted by how Trolls wanted to style their hair, she devised this scheme to return them to the hair elegance and fancy era by force. Her darkest secret is that her hair is a wig, and she is bald.