Chill Cherubs

Branch Astin- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. He's the cousin of Branchie, leader of the Chill Cherubs, and co-owner of the Timberlake Agency. He wears a Short Sleeve Shirt, Royal Blue Bolf 7501, wool Sweater vest. Kelly Green, V-neck. Mint. Large, black Casual Pants Comfortable Solid Sweatpants High-Quality Men Cotton Joggers Fleece Trousers, and Comfort Shoes Spring / Summer Daily Loafers & Slip-Ons Nappa Leather White. For his spy attire, he wears a blue bodysuit. His primary weapon is a remote that looks "Gary," except it can turn into any weapon imaginable called G.A.R.Y.(Gadget All Rearrange Yielder)

Riff Soni- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. He's second in command of the Chill Bros and second youngest of the Chill Cherubs. He's a senior in a college and works for the Timberlake Agency for college credit, but he still gets paid. He always wears his hat over his eyes, but he wears a white shirt with the "Justice Is Upon Us" logo, a Cool Denim Jacket, brown cargo pants, and Men's Black Genuine Leather Military Army Boots Gothic Skull Punk Motorcycle Boots. In spy attire, he wears a black bodysuit. His primary weapon looks like a pair of drumsticks, but they created earthquakes when he plays on them, and they're called the Timber Tremblers.

Hickory Rockwell- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. He was part of the TSA army until he joined the Timberlake Agency to look for his long-lost mother, who corrupted company agents took. He wears a deep yellow long-sleeved tank top, Men's Military Cargo Shorts Summer Army Camo Jogger Work Pants Trousers Combat, and New Punk Genuine Leather Men Ankle Boots Lace Up Men's Military Cowboy Boots High Top Strap Breathable Cool Men Shoes. In his spy attire, he wears an amber-orange bodysuit. His primary weapon looks like leather cuff bracelets, but they increase the wearer's strength to lift anything called the Brawn Bangles.

Trollex Romos- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. When his mother's dance club was destroyed on purpose, he joined the Timberlake Agency to find the culprit. He wears a minimal white design on a black cotton t-shirt, neon magenta pants, and neon green sneakers. In his spy attire, he wears a dark blue bodysuit. His primary weapon looks like two Wholesale Carry to Go Chrome Metallic Design Portable Bluetooth Speaker ET801 (Gray), but they let out a sonic boom shock wave, which they're called the Sonic Speakers.

Wolfgang Amadeus Dudamel(aka Trollzart)- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. He's bored with his decadent life and wants some action in his life, so he joins the Timberlake Agency. He wears a Black Grey and White Southwest Stripe Jacquard, 2020 New Design Jeans Men's Pants Cotton Denim Classic Trousers Casual Stretch Slim High-Quality Black Blue Multiple Styles, and Stacy Adams Gala Men's Oxford White Dress Shoes. For his spy attire, he wears a yellow bodysuit. His primary weapon looks like a conductor's baton, but it turns into a glowing yellow stick that, when it strikes the enemy, they stay stunned for a few hours called the Stunning Stick.

Tresillo Balvin- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. A terrorist bomb attacked his town, so he joined the Timberlake Agency to bring whoever attacked his home to justice. He wears a Guess x J Balvin Tie-Dyed T-Shirt, Men's Red J Balvin Vibras Tie-dyed Track Pants, and Solar HU Glide M sneakers. In his spy attire, he wears a teal bodysuit. His primary weapon looks like a wristwatch but shoots out clock templates called the Shape Shooter.

Chaz Dornan- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. Tired of his comfortable life and wanting to prove he's more than he's worth, he joins the Timberlake Agency. He wears a Men's White T-Shirt, The Sound Of Jazz Men's Rock Band Music, black pants, and purple sandals. In his agent attire, he wears an indigo bodysuit. His primary weapon looks like his instrument, but it turns into a bazooka that shoots a substance that made the enemy stick and traps at their place called the Gum Gun.

Darnell .Paak Clinton(.Paak D)- He has the same look and personality as his Trollstopia counterpart. Desperate to pay for his and brother's college expenses, he works for the Timberlake Agency. He became the third in command of the Chill Bros and the youngest. He wears a gold cap that matches what he wore in the Trolls World Tour books, a Brunswick Gorgeous CoolWick Bowling Jersey, 2018 Autumn Joggers Pants Men Streetwear Fitness Pants Tracksuit Funky Sweatpants Casual Pants Harem Cotton HIP HOP Stars Pants, purple Men's T200 Fleece EZ Touch Gloves and Jackherelook Veterinary Sneakers Women Black Flats Breathable Mesh Shoes Female Cute Animal VET Flat Shoes for Walking Jogging. In his spy attire, he wears a purple bodysuit. His primary weapons are his gloves, but they create electric manipulation called the Motorized Mitts.