Branchie's Angels Ep 2: Cupcake Caper

At Jozettie's Cupcakes in Montgomery, Alabama, a character who looks like Val Thundershock walks her way there. But her name is Val T. Mayhew, and instead of her regular outfit in Trollstopia is switched with these clothes, bracelets, shoes, and earrings( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/2e/d8/702ed8506d0022ddf03285d1b9d7bae7.jpg).

As she walks, she sings, "Sweet home Alabama~ Where the skies are so blue~Sweet home Alabama~Lord, I'm coming home to you."

When she enters the place, she goes up to the counter and says, "Hi, there. The usual, please."

The cashier then hands Val a Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcake on a plate, and she pays the person $4.25. But before she could take a bite, she noticed a pair of eyes on it.

"Um, I like my money back for the eyes... and mouth on my cupcake?" said Val, noticing a mouth forming on the cupcake.

After limbs grew on it, it let out a monstrous scream. Pretty soon, every cupcake inside Jozettie's Cupcakes begins to turn into Cupcake Monsters. Everyone quickly ran out of the place in fear as the Cupcake Monsters spread havoc and trashed everything they saw.

Val watches the whole thing from afar in shock while saying, "Radical Rockers! This is hard to believe."

She quickly took out her phone, dials in a number, and said, "Hello? Branchie? You won't believe what I'm going to tell you."

At Fitness Connection in Arlington, Texas, the Star Angels are in workout outfits in their colors. They are taking a workout taught by a Smidge character. Her name is Smidge Krishan. She's wearing a Sweaty Betty "Stamina" Color Block Workout Bra and "Form" Leggings with matching sneakers. Smidge and the Star Angels are doing push-ups.

"Come on, girls! Feel the burn! Be strong! You can take care of yourself," said Smidge, enjoying the workout.

The Star Angels are getting very tired, so they begin to sweat like crazy.

"Oh, the pain," Barb groaned.

"Please, tell me, this is over," said Delta, struggling to hold her arms up for a pushup.

"Okay, ladies. We're all done for the day," said Smidge, stands back up and takes out a water bottle.

The Star Angels fall on their stomachs from exhaustion.

"Oh, I can't move a muscle," said Wani.

"You're telling me, Wendy. If only exercise is more fun than painful," said Baby Bun.

As the Star Angels stand on their feet slowly, Gomdori said, "Let's get something sweet."

"NO SWEETS!!!" Smidge shouted.

"Don't worry, Smidge. We're just going to get smoothies from Smoothie King after taking a shower," said Poppy, leaving with her Star Angels.

As Smidge covers herself with a cool towel, she hears her phone ringing inside her workout bag.

Then she answered, "Hello. Branchie, Big B. How's it going? What's that? You need them. Is it very urgent? I see... What?! I don't believe it! It was all over the news?! Okay, but sorry, Branchie. The girls are taking showers. But they are going to Smoothie King. So, as soon as they get there, I send them right over."

The Star Angels are then seen walking to Smoothie King in their usual outfits. But inside the place is Smidge waiting for them. As soon as they open the door, Smidge presses a button underneath her chair, opening a trap door. The Star Angels fell in the trapdoor, and the door closed back up.