Ep 5 Characters

Tiny D. Nayyar- He's wearing his signature glasses, earrings, and a glittery green baby jumpsuit. Just like his Trollstopian Counterpart,  they have the same personality. He would help out with his father's jewelry shop by advertising the store with his rap-singing and storing everything like jewelry and papers.

Guy D. Nayyar- He's wearing a glittery diamond-studded silver jumpsuit. He has the same personality as his Trollstopia Counterpart. He owns a jewelry shop in the mall called Guy and Tiny's Dazzle Diamonds. While he runs his shop, he's a Branchie's Cherub.

The Hidun Family: President Rajan Hidun- He's wearing asymmetric sherwani attire, a matching turban, and kilangi jewelry. He's the President of India but has the same personality as his counterpart.

First Lady Ishani Hidun- She wears The Chennai Silks Beige Supernet Woven Design Kota Saree and Gorgeous meenakari earrings by Amreli Jaipur. She's the First Lady of India but has the same persona.

Lady Shanti Hidun- She wears a BIBA Women's Salwar Suit Set and a Polki jewelry necklace. They are the same, especially crushing on their Chaz boy like her counterpart. She dreams of being an Angel, and because of her actions in the episode, she has the chance.

Samar Shaan- This Troll is wearing a white Ravana mask while his skin is rattlesnake pale green, and sulfur yellow eyes. He's wearing a tangerine orange crochet thread sash across his chest, a red Sarjana Handicrafts Men Women Cotton Harem Pants Pockets Yoga Trousers Hippie, and cork tan MEN'S MOOSEHIDE NATIVE BRAID ANKLE MOCCASIN BOOTS BB37597C. He has a pale blue nose and three claw marks on his right cheek when his mask is removed. He's Lady Shanti's ex-fiance, but they broke off due to his lack of respecting her privacy and being overly clingy. This drove him to steal the Hope Diamond, control Sita, and rule the world with Shanti by his side.