Ep 3 Characters

Bad Hair Day- They look just like their Trollstopian Bad Hair Day, but wearing outfits that the Black Eyed Peas wore in their music video "Pump it". Billy Reverb character is named bil.l.y. The Radical Rachell character is named Rachie. The Turbo Tony is named tur.bo.ton. And the Awesome Allen character is named Allsome. They worked so hard to achieve their goals, appreciate what they have, and are cool with everyone around them as long as they don't disrespect them. The band is so popular that Branch, Riff, and Barb are huge fans. They were kidnapped until the Star Angels, and Chill Cherubs saved them.

The Adachi Sisters- They look just like the J-Pop Crew, except they all wear pink Three-Quarter Sleeve Above Knee Stand Collar Date Night/Going Out Women's Sheath Dresses. They are the long rivals of the Star Angels since college. Since they rely on their mother's wealth, they don't bother to get jobs. They have the same personality as the J-Pop Crew, except they have the typical snobby, spoiled, and mean popular girl attitudes. They like to beat the Star Angels and hate losing to them. They're also boy chasers.

Davie Lemaduh- He's blood-red skin Rock Troll with gray-eyed, spiky blonde, and overweight Rock Troll with a Blank Male White Costume Face Mask. Without his mask, he has freckles on his cheeks, a green nose, and a scar on each eye. He's tall and big like Biggie. He also wears a Philipp Plein leather spiked biker jacket, white shirt, tight blue pants, and Twisted X Men's Pull-On Hiker Boot Soft Toe. He's an ex-robotics engineer for the Argentine Republic. It also says he used to be a pro teen Rock singer 11 years ago. He was supposed to win the Top Rock Singer/Singers award in the American Music Awards 11 years ago, but Bad Hair Day took it. His fans begin to leave him for Bad Hair Day, which they prefer a group of singers instead of one. He created android clones of Bad Hair Day to make them perform badly at their concerts and rob every bank worldwide to ruin their names, careers, and lives.