Branchie's Angels Ep 6: Puff Up That Hair

Somewhere in the farmlands of Kentucky, a particular farm is shown to see how the farm animals mind their business. Cody Dear is seen gathering eggs from the hen coop. He still has the same look personality as his counterpart, but he's wearing an open plaid red button shirt and brown pants. He is Cody Dear Hilty.

He tapped on a white chicken and said, "Pardon me, Jessabelle. Could you spare some of your eggs, please?"

The chicken then stands up to show 12 green eggs and moves six of them toward Cody.

"Thanks featherly, Jessabelle. It looks like the family, and I'll have green eggs and ham for one breakfast," he said while putting the eggs in his basket filled with other colored eggs.

He then walks out of the hen coop, saying, "Have a good day, ladies."

While in a bathroom at the farmhouse, Holly is seen doing her hair. She has the same look and personality as her counterpart, but she's wearing a tank top(https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/696589754/womens-farm-tank-tank-top-country-wear ) and a jean skirt(https://www.shopexile.com/listing/753568109/wrangler-denim-skirt-70s-jean-skirt-zip ). She's Holly Darlin' Hilty.

She brushes her hair, saying, "Holly Hilty, you are as sweet and soft as a freshest fuzziest peach."

She then takes out a ceratin hairspray labeled "Lady Puffington's Pufferizor--The hairspray of pure and pristine puffs."

"I want my hair to look pretty and puffy," she said while spraying it on her hair.

But her hair suddenly became longer once she finished and was about to leave the bathroom.

Her hair then went up four strands to make legs for itself and lift Holly off her feet.

"What in tarnation?! My hair?! Did it just come to life?!" she shouted.

She screamed when it started to walk. Back with Cody, he was about to open the front door to the farmhouse until Holly's moving her hair burst down. He was shocked that he fell to the ground.

"Aunt Holly!" he yelled worriedly when her hair took her away.

At the Parks Mall in Arlington, TX, the Star Angels, in their casual outfits, are walking through the place.

"I hope Biggie has new flea collars for sale. Debby has so many fleas that a flea only got 50% off them," said Barb.

"How did she get fleas, anyway?" Delta asks.

"You know how she loves to roll around in the dirt."

"Ew! I wouldn't let my Whan play in the dirt," Wani was disgusted.

"Well, that's because you rarely take him outside, Wendy," said Baby Bun.

"But that's going to change, Irene. I'm going to get him a collar so he can go everywhere I go."

"Are there collars for birds?" Gomdori asks.

"Wendy, I don't think that's a thing," Ari added.

"Come on, Joy. Have faith," said Wani.

The Star Angels soon came across a pet store called Biggie's Pet Paradise and went inside. A Biggie character is seen shining the register while Mr. Dinkles is on a leash. He is Biggie Cordon. He's wearing a manager's outfit(suit, shirt, pants, tie, and shoes) in yellow and pink, while his tie has printed cute worms that look like Mr. Dinkles.