Branchie's Angels Ep 1: Saving the Clinton

Somewhere in the streets of Boston, Massachusetts, there's an office building called Clinton Contraptions Corp. Coming up to the building's front entrance is a black limousine with the back license plate "Clinton's the Future". Two Funk Troll security guards came out of the building and opened the passenger's door. Just then, a character that looks like King Quincy comes out with another character that looks like Queen Essence. Their names are Quincy and Essence Jane Clinton. Quincy is wearing a black suit and pants with a gold shirt, a purple tie, black shoes, King Quincy's glasses, and purple gloves. Essence is wearing a blue coat with a silver shirt, a long blue skirt, white high heels, and purple gloves.

As Essence is holding a briefcase, Quincy said, "We're in luck, Essence. The meeting will start in 10 minutes."

"The project will be a great success that will hit every store. Clinton's the future after all," said Essence.

But then suddenly, the two heard screaming. They turn to see a fast motorcycle Funk Troll driver riding on the sidewalk, which freaked everyone on it. The driver then grabs hold of Quincy and drives off at lighting speed.

"Q! Q!" said Essence, in a panic.

"Mr. Clinton!" a Funk Troll security guard called out as the other one comforted the worried and weeping Essence.

At the Parks Mall at Arlington, Texas, it's a nice and easy day there. As people walk around and shop inside, the Star Angels are on an escalator going up while wearing their casual clothes.

"Barbara, we should get you some new clothes," said Wani.

"Why, Wendy? My clothes are fine and cool," said Barb as she drinks a smoothie.

"Barbara Bloom, you can't go out in public, looking like you live in a back alley apartment," said Baby Bun.

"Irene is right, Barb. You need something fresh, nothing old and ripped," said Gomdori.

As the Star Angels get off the escalator, they walk while Ari said, "Don't you want to get a man, Barb?"

"Yeah, right, Joy. Older men are not my taste," said Barb.

"Do you prefer younger men, such as ones who are still in college?" Kim-Petit said.

"Um, Yeri? What do you mean by that?"

"Come on, gals. The chatter about men will have to wait. It's clothes shopping time," said Delta as she and her Star Angels enter a clothing store called the Twin Wolff Wear.

"Satin! Chenille!" Poppy happy shouts.

At the register counter, two characters look like Satin & Chenille. Their names are Satin Juno and Chenille Hjelt Wolff. They both wear Alyx Short Sleeve Fit & Flare Dresses, except Satin's is purple while Chenille's is pink.

"Hi, Poppy. What brings you and your girlfriends here?" said Satin.

"Do you have some fresh clothes that match Barb's style?"

"Do we ever? Satin, bring them out," said Chenille.

Satin then brings out a line of radical shirts, pants, shorts, belts, fishnet stockings and leggings, and shoes.

"All of them are fresh and new," said Satin.

"And they came here just about two hours ago," said Chenille.

"Pick what you like," said Satin and Chenille.

As the Star Angels look through the line, Satin and Chenille hear the phone ringing, and Satin answers it.