Ep 1 Characters

Quincy Clinton- He has the same appearance as King Quincy. He's wearing a black suit and pants with a gold shirt, a purple tie, black shoes, King Quincy's glasses, and purple gloves. He's the husband of Essence Clinton and the father of Darnell .Paak and Cooper Clinton. He's the CEO of the Clinton Contraptions Corp; the company is known to enter the next generation into the future of antigravity transportation, prevent polluting, use trash as fuelling up the vehicles, and provide cleaner air. The company also provides the weaponry for the Timberlake Agency. He's also a retired Cherub that went on missions with Essence and Issac Martin. They were a team called the Shooting Stars, but their team name is also their college motorcycle gang trio. In his Cherub attire, he wears a purple bodysuit. His main weapon is his golden belt, which turns into a pair of nunchakus called the Ballista Belt.

Essence Jane Clinton- She has the same appearance as Queen Essence. She's wearing a blue coat with a silver shirt, a long blue skirt, white high heels, and purple gloves. She's the wife of Quincy Clinton and the mother of Darnell and Cooper Clinton. She's the President of the Clinton Contraptions Corp. She's also a retired Angel that went on missions with Quincy and Issac Martin. Her team with them is called the Shooting Stars. In her Angel attire, she wears a purple jumpsuit. Her main weapon looks like Queen Essence's tiara, but it's a Royal Crown Ricochet.

Satin Juno and Chenille Hjelt Wolff- They have the same appearance as Satin and Chenille. They both wear Alyx Short Sleeve Fit & Flare Dresses, except Satin's purple, while Chenille's pink. They are the owners of a clothing store in the Mall at Arlington called the Twin Wolff Wear. Apparently, they are also Angels of the Timberlake Agency.

Cooper Funches Clinton-  He has the same appearance as Cooper. His outfit matches .Paak D's regular clothes, but wears Cooper's cap instead. He goes to the same college with his brother, but he's also a Cherub. He wears a purple bodysuit that matches his brother's. He even has the same weapons as his brother, the Motorized Mitts.

Isaac "Mr. Kendu" Martin- He's a male Funk Troll with green fur, black hair, blue eyes, a purple nose, a beard that matches his hair, and a giant scar across his right eye. He's the owner and founder of the Kendu Kompany, an upcoming tech device industry. He used to be a Cherub, but he went rogue and evil after the London Sessions Case. The firey explosion gave him the giant scar. He wants revenge on Quincy for "leaving him to die" and stealing Essence from him by destroying the Clinton Contraptions Corporation with a disintegrating ray. But his plan was foiled by the Star Angels, Chill Cherubs, and the Clinton Family, and then gets arrested for his crimes.