Branchie's Angels Ep 5: The Curse of the Hope Diamond

Nighttime at Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in the Department of Mineral Sciences in Washington D.C. Two Hip-Hop Troll security guards are chatting away while they guard the entrance to the exhibit of the Hope Diamond.

"Oh, jeez. That Hope Diamond gives me the willies. It's like there's something in it," said one of the guards.

"Bahahahaha! Don't tell me you're superstitious about its luck," the other responded.

"Don't you mean its curse? And, of course, I am. I can't believe we have to guard it. Can't we just return it to its rightful place?"

"Because it's a rare scientific specimen that can provide vital insights into our knowledge of diamonds and how they are formed on the earth."

"You got that from the internet, have you?"

"Yes. Yes, I did."

A shadow figure came falling and landed on its feet like a ninja behind the guards.

The two guards then shouted when they spotted the intruder, "Freeze!!!"

The intruder blows red substance in their eyes, causing them to scream in pain, before tying them up with a sash. The intruder punches Hope Diamond's case for it to break apart. They grab the Hope Diamond and attach it to their necklace. The thief jumps upward to disappear, and the guards remain in pain.

At the Parks Mall in Arlington, Texas, the Star Angels walk through the place in their casual clothes. They soon came across a jewelry store called Guy and Tiny's Dazzle Diamonds. Tiny Diamond character came sliding out of the store on his knees. He's wearing his signature glasses, earrings, and a glittery green baby jumpsuit. He is Tiny D. Nayyar.

While handing flyers out to any passing shoppers and even Star Angels, he rapped, "Hey, hey, hey~ There's a place you can go~ A jewelry shop you all know~ They got the glam and the gleam~ Of jewels, and gems of your dream~ Buy anything here with fair payment~ At Guy and Tiny's Dazzle Diamonds~."

They all clap and cheer for Tiny's performance.

"Tiny, great performance as ever," said Poppy.

"Aunt Poppy and her friends, you're here," said Tiny.

"Still a tiny sliver diamond as ever," Barb commented.

"What brings you here to these parts of the Mall?"

"We're looking for special star rings," said Delta.

"Come on in, ladies. Might have the right rings just for you."

The Star Angels and Tiny D. enter the store as Guy Diamond's character is at the register. He is Guy D. Nayyar. He's wearing a glittery diamond-studded silver jumpsuit. He is Guy D. Nayyar.

When he saw the Star Angels, he said happily, "Poppy and her college mates, my best customers. What brings Guy and Tiny's Dazzle Diamonds?"

"We see you changed your sign, Guy," said Wani.

"Yes. Tiny wanted to help, so I gave him a chance."

"What does he do?" Baby Bun said.

"He helps organize the papers and jewelry and advertise the store."

"Anyway, we are looking for star rings," said Gomdori.

"We got those. They just came in this morning. They're right over there."

The Star Angels turn to find star rings in different colors on a shelf. The rings are a similar 6x8mm Ruby Star Ring in 925 Sterling Silver Ring Genuine Lindy Pink Star Ring.