4.) Amortentia

DRACO'S POV

"Please Blaise, shut up" I groan, throwing a pillow from the couch straight towards his head. Blaise ducks, resulting in the pillow smacking Pansy directly in the face. Blaise covers his mouth, hiding his laugh as Pansy glares at him before standing up and throwing the pillow back towards me.

I catch it before it hits me, chuckling softly at the angry girl. "You'll have to try harder than that love" I teased, winking at her. She scuffs and crosses her arms.

"That could've seriously fucked up my nose Draco! Have you no respect?!" She whines, making me roll my eyes. Pansy always had some issue to complain about, makes sense why she was a Slytherin though for as much as she cried and threw fits, Hufflepuff would suit her well...

I dramatically place my hand on my chest, "Oh shit! My bad" I laugh, making Blaise burst into laughter as Pansy glares at both of us once more before storming out of the common room with her friends. Needless to say, Blaise and I happened to dislike the pug faced girl just a little, well actually a lot. But she seemed to have forced her way into our friend group, making us deal with her. So to get rid of her we just annoyed her until she left, works every time.

"What's her problem?" A voice mutters from behind us, followed by a familiar giggle. I look back and lock eyes with Madeline Potter. What the hell was she doing in the Slytherin common room?!

"Potter!" I hiss, moving towards her with Blaise following close behind. There's no way in hell I was going to let the Potters invade MY space, MY common room. I practically ran Slytherin and the last thing I would allow was for these stupid Potters to come in whenever they please!

A tall, tattoo covered boy steps between Potter and I, his wand pointed at my neck. I chuckle, moving his wand down towards the floor.

"Brave huh? Who's this Potter? Your boyfriend?" I tease, smirking as I crossed my arms. The boy rolled his eyes, glaring at me. He had on Slytherin robes but I had never seen him before in my life, if I did he clearly left no impact on me since I didn't remember him.

"Has anyone told you that you're a complete ass?" He hissed.

"So I've been informed" I shrug, looking past him at Madeline. She smiled slightly at my joke but quickly frowned when she noticed me looking at her. I smirked once more, looking back at the tattooed boy. "So what's your name anyways? I don't believe I've seen you around-"

"We've gone to school together for six years you ass" He muttered, rolling his eyes as he glanced at Madeline before returning his gaze to me. "It's Klaus, Klaus Hargreeves"