17.) Fall Ball

MADELINE'S POV

MADELINE'S POV

I spent the remainder of the day in my dorm, curled up on my window seat. Blair had tried giving me a pep talk, telling me Draco is a dumbass, as if I hadn't already realized that the day I met him. It didn't make sense to me how he went from caring about me and even admitting his feelings for me to not wanting anything to do with me. 

Six o'clock rolled around and in came Klaus and Blair. Klaus tossed a pillow at me, catching my attention.

"What was that for?!"

"Stop being a sad depressed bitch! Alexander looks good as fuck, c'mon get ready you look awful" Klaus laughed, looking through my closet. Blair chuckled and pulled me up away from the window.

"Silky green dress or the black dress with the diamonds?" Klaus asked, holding up two of my gowns.

"Silk one, matches Alexander's tie" Blair smiled as she started brushing my hair.

"I don't want to go anymore can't we just drink and smoke whatever Blaise has?" I groaned, falling back onto my bed. I didn't want to see Draco with Pansy all over him tonight, I didn't want to pretend to be happy for Alexander. I wanted to lay around and cry all day long.

"You are going" Blair hissed as Klaus tossed the dress onto my bed.

"I got tequila bitches!" Klaus cheered, holding a handle of tequila and judging by the bottle, it was an expensive brand as well.

Blair cheered and grabbed the bottle, taking a shot then passing it to me. I sighed as the liquid went down my throat, burning as it did. 

"Where did you find this?" I choked, passing the bottle to Klaus. 

He shrugged, "Theo" 

I rolled my eyes but sat up, letting Blair do my hair as we passed the handle of tequila around the room. Drinking tequila gave me flashbacks, one night after an exam in potions, Klaus had made a drinking game and needless to say, I absolutely blacked the hell out.

Eventually my hair was curled and perfectly parted, Blair is a perfectionist. I decided to do my own makeup, I wasn't the biggest on doing heavy eyes, I have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes so I almost always smear my makeup anyways. I settled on a simple light brown smokey eye with a thin winged eye and a darker lipstick. Klaus left Blair and I to change into our gowns.

Blair and I wore similar style dresses except her gown was a darker brown with golden flakes in the fabric. Even in my heels, Blair was still taller than me.