9.) To Be Slytherin

MADELINE'S POV

MADELINE'S POV

"Draco!" I shouted, I had gotten up earlier than normal to catch Draco before potions. I knew he was getting to class earlier to avoid Pansy, I would too if I were him.

Instead of stopping, he started walking faster. I groaned and ran to catch up with him. I grabbed his robe, forcing him to stop.

"What do you want Potter?" He hissed, turning around and shoving me away. I crossed my arms and glared at the blonde. He looked more pale, like he was getting sick. I brushed away the thought and sighed.

"You've been telling people I don't belong in Hufflepuff! Exactly why do you believe you know me in the slightest?!" I shout, making Draco glance around. Students gave us dirty looks as they walked by, probably not thrilled to hear yelling this early in the morning.

Draco shrugged, the stupid smirk growing on his face. The dumb smirk just filled me with anger! What could possibly be amusing to this boy right now? Was he mental?!

"I think I know you better than you'd like me to Potter and I also know you aren't a sensitive, kind, and patient little Hufflepuff" He said lowly, leaning against the castle walls. "Look at yourself, Potter! Is this patience? Would a true Hufflepuff be this angry?" He smirked as my facial expressions dropped. I frowned and backed away, shaking my head. 

"You know nothing Malfoy" I mumbled, he was wrong. I was a Hufflepuff, that's what the sorting hat said and when has the hat EVER been wrong?!

Draco shrugged, walking towards me, "Maybe I don't but go ask Blair Cunnings then" he leaned down, whispering in my ear, "Find me when you find yourself, Potter"

Before I could speak another word he slipped inside the potions classroom. I froze, in shock. Who the hell was Blair Cunnings?! What did she know?

That day I decided to skip potions, luckily I managed to convince Klaus to as well. I needed his help if I was ever going to figure out who Blair was. 

As soon as I spoke her name, Klaus grabbed my arm and pulled me down an empty hall. "Shut up! Do you want everyone in this castle to know your business?! Damn!" He hissed. I forgot how harsh Klaus can be, he truly was Slytherin.

We rushed to the library, deciding that way we couldn't get caught in the halls and could pretend to study. My idea, of course.

"Blair Cunnings? She used to be Gryffindor" Klaus sighed, leaning his head against his hand on the table. I look at him in pure confusion. "Used to be?"

Klaus nods, rolling his eyes, "Yeah that's what I said... Anyways, she's a Slytherin now. I haven't talked to her much, I know her and Blaise have been on and off for years now. And I think she's still friends with Pancreas- sorry Pansy"